Extra [CHAPTER 34.5]

AN:-your wish if you want to keep this extra canon or not....I'll be uploading some extras here in their for some laughs and this extras will also be used for concept explanation like Aura,How does half of things work if you combine anime logic with tiny bit of game mechanics ok only tiny bit...

These Extras will shorter in word count aswell so let's say an average canon chapter is 2000 to 3000 words then this will be 1000 to 1500 words

PIKACHU'S CAFE!

[You can see a Big Cafe with a Giant Pikachu head with his paw in V shape,Their is a poster beside the door of the cafe saying 'The Legendary Slayer Chad Pika Cafe'And a Figure toy of Pikachu using his Z-Move.]

[Inside the cafe You can Pikachu,Greninja,Lucario, Charizard and Infernape and Gardevoir on one side and then you can see Sylveon,Glaceon on the other side.]

[Currently everyone were just watching a weird gaming match between Charizard and Pikachu.]

PIKACHU:[laughs evilly]HAH YOU LIKE THIS CHARIZARD YOU LIKE THESE KO'S NOT ONLY I AM BEATING YOU OUTSIDE THE BATTLE BUT ALSO IN THIS GAME THESE HUMANS DEVELOPED CALLED Pokemon Scarlet and Violet!

CHARIZARD:[Eyes twitches when he sees his down to to his last two Pokemon]Rat...Your going down!

[After 15mins of playing Charizard lost and Pikachu won by 1 extra Pokemon.]

INFERNAPE:you guys are weird...like seriously.

GARDEVOIR:Hah...They act like little kids... Seriously how did these guys beat legendaries again?Oh right Before beating them they got their ass kicked!

CHARIZARD:[glares at Gardevoir] Watch ya Tongue!Who do you think your talking to i beat Legendaries too!

GARDEVOIR:[smirks]Really...oh yeah that's Articuno and Volcanion...BUT YOU STILL GOT DESTROYED BY MEWTWO!

[Charizard wanted to say something but stayed quiet...he knew when to not say things before a women.]

GARDEVOIR:[presses her chest on Greninja&whispers hotly]Hey Greninja...Come on let's go to the bedroom... seriously theirs no disturbance right now...I am sure you must be feeling something right...

[Before She could say anything more Pikachu became the Chad he is.]

PIKACHU:[thunderbolts Gardevoir out fo the cafe]OUT OF THE CAFE RIGHT NOW! THEIRS SERIOUSLY A SIGN OUTSIDE NO FLIRTING!

GARDEVOIR:[flying through sky]Aw...Looks like i won't get my chance with Greninja today oh well Gardevoir is blasting off for the first time!

GRENINJA:[sweats]Thanks Pikachu,You saved me!

[Pikachu just gives a thumbs up]

LUCARIO:Teacher!Is their some sort of special ninja techniques you use to get yourself an Harem?I can't seem to learn how you get all the ladies to yourself?

GRENINJA:[extremely serious]Listen Up Student...You May Surpass me one day but theirs a Thing you can't surpass me on!

LUCARIO:[curious eyes]That is?

GRENINJA:You just don't have enough Rizz!

LUCARIO:[Innocently nods]Understood Teacher!I as a student won't disappoint you!

GRENINJA:[bruh face]His too innocent in this department...reminds me of Ash's early Kalos days... Although I must protect my student from Gardevoir...she will remove all that innocence!