Extra [CHAPTER 41.5]

AN: All the extras which will come are not cannon, These extras are mainly for laughs or light mood till I get my ideas running. They will come when I can't think of anything but want to keep the story updated or I just have a really busy real life like spending some time in the grass.

PIKACHUS CAFE!

[Inside the Pikachu's great café we see Pikachu himself with none other than God Of Pokémon Arceus, these 2 were in café as Arceus decided to hang out a bit since he was bored of his duties....]

PIKACHU:[gazes at Arceus] so tell me Arceus, you said you got bored doing your duties, may I ask what is that duty?

ARCEUS:[nods] My duty is to make more troublesome events for Chos-*cough* I mean my duty is to help out the Chosen One and create new regions and watch over our universe.

PIKACHU:[stares at Arceus suspiciously] Why do I have a feeling you were about to say something else.

ARCEUS:[sweats] Anyways Pikachu, I am here to show you good old scenes of different universe.

PIKACHU:[eyes wide] Wait different universe, you mean something like theirs a second Ash out their?

ARCEUS:[nods] sort of, you see their are multiple different Pokémon universe, in some universe ash never left pallet town to become a trainer in some case he did but the way the people in that world acted was different for example, trainers can swear to each other to rile one up so he loses his focus and fails to execute his strategy

PIKACHU:[nods slightly] Okay so who are we watching?

ARCEUS:[smiles slightly] this will be funny, since it a universe where You, Ash and Goh went to watch the Leon vs Lance match but this will be different!

[Arceus eyes glows as a Aura Screen appears in front of him playing a video.]

---------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCER: Alright now we are in the finals of this seasons World Coronation Series to decide the World Monarch! On Left we have Lance the Dragon Master of Kanto and Johto who people say is the best champion but in my opinion his the worst Champion yet !Now we have on the right side the Guy who is known as Prodigy of Galar and one to become the greatest trainer in the world Leon, The guy who thinks he is tough for his Charizard but the real boss is his Rillaboom!

----------------------------------------------------

PIKACHU:[eyes wide&stunned] What the heck! This Announcer is so..... different?

ARCEUS:[nods] In this universe everyone tries to roast each other but only one managed to take that crown, The Legend Himself Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!

PIKACHU:[nods dumbfoundedly] Please continue.

--------------------------------------------------------

LANCE:[smirks] I've waited for this moment the dragon master of Kanto versus the Undefeated Prodigy of Galar. Our battle be the best of the best! I wish you the best of luck.

LEON:[smirks confidently] Heh...your stupid if you think you can defeat me.

LANCE:[smiles] Oh? so you are telling me you are better trainer than me? You are looking quite confident about it for some one who cant find his way through a region without poke maps!

LEON:[smirks] Didnt had any trouble using it last night to get to kanto and defeat your elite four!

LANCE:[angry] Leave them out of this! You are just afraid to face the Master of Dragons! For this cowardness ill show you the full might of my Dragon types!