CHAMPIONS GATHERING!Selenes time to shine![CHAPTER 21]

[Everyone's matches were about to start in 5mins as they were getting ready,However Ash got called by Goodshow to come meet them at the Champions Room,As Ash goes towards the room,open up the door and sees all the champions also Alder except Paldean Champion and he also sees Goodshow smiling at him.]

GOODSHOW:[smiles]Hello Ash!It's good to see you again,thanks for coming as it was sudden

ASH:[smiles]Uh Yeah it's good to see you aswell Goodshow also it's alright my match is the last match anyways,So why did you called me all of a sudden.

[Ash had a hunch but he better just ask him to confirm his hunch.]

GOODSHOW:[serious eyes]Its about your decision in not adding Alola To PLA.

[Other champions also wait but Iris was nervous as she did wanted to support Ash,Steven and Diantha were with poker face as Leon was waiting for Ash's answer,Cynthia and Lance were the most worried it's the fact that they consider Ash somewhat of a sibling for Lance it's like Ash is his little brother and for Cynthia she was the same case as Lance.Alder was carefree but was expecting Ashs answer.]

AN:- Their goes another ship,Sorry it's just Ash is suppose to date girls of his age and Cynthia is like 26 in the anime,Doesn't matter if she's a queen it would be a bit weird...Plus Cynthia will be too much for Ash to handle.

ASH:[Sweats and coughs abit]Well a part of that is...I was busy training as you may have heard around 9months ago Lance came to meet me at Pallet Town,we had a battle too,it was great but I still didn't think I was strong enough to be a champion so i learned whatever I could under Professor Oak and took on my duties as Champion of Alola, Although i did told Prof.Kukui to be acting Champion as i went on another training journey,i wanted to do all the things on my own,for the champion of region atleast it's not like i won't help others or anything if what I just wanted was to be a responsible champion for the region especially since I am the first Champion of Alola...That's pretty much why I never told Prof.Kukui to add Alola in PLA.

[The others gave a steel glare at Ash but someone couldn't control and laughed hard it was Alder.]

ALDER:[chuckles]Hahaha..Good Job Ash!That's what we wanted to hear,You should have no worries I support you 100%.[nods to himself]Young ones exploring things on their own always gives joy to elders.

LEON:[smiles]Now That's What I Call a Champion!I Expected nothing less from the boy who wants to defeat me!

ASH:[confused] huh?

GOODSHOW:[smiles]You see Ash,we never had any problems with you not adding Alola to PLA,infact we also support you,since your someone we all know and trust,it's safe to say Alola's People have a responsible champion especially after the words you spoke.

LANCE:[places a hand on Ashs shoulder]That's right Ash,if you need anything make sure to call me,The Champion of Kanto-Johto is with you along with their people.Just don't forget i consider you as my little brother,So don't do anything rash if you have no clue what to do.