Gary's Plan!Start of PWC![CHAPTER 17]

One day before PWC:-

[Ash had made sure his mother settled in well in Alola,She was warmly greeted by everyone,Prof.Brunet Was delighted to see her.Ashs Elite Four and Gary's training is done,They can now truly be called one of the strongest Elite Four,the  hardwork all of them did only taking 3hours of breaks everyday,to be honest Ash was going to stop but they insist that they want to help no matter the cost,So he continued now the fruits of their Training are finally here,after a quick all out battle between the Elite Four and Gary it was decided that Gladion is the strongest Elite Four,Selene being the third,Chloe being second and Hilda being first,If you consider Gary,Ash has hired him as an substitute Elite Four so you could say Gary is the strongest Alolan Elite Four overall,it means if one of the elite four is unable to arrive at their schedule Gary can take place of him/her.Ash and the crew are currently in Palace of Rota where Ash woke up early,Pikachu and the others are still sleeping because they worked the hardest the same goes for the Elites,His currently at the dinning area eating breakfast with his cousin Queen-Illene,Illene decided to ask something to Ash.]

AN:- i think it's alright to get a substitute Elite Four right?in real life sports you can see substitute players so if Pokemon battling is suppose to be a sport aswell then it's should be allowed!

QUEEN-ILLENE:[turns to Ash]Hey Ash...I wanted to ask something,why did you decided to shift your mother from Pallet Town to Alola Region,it's not like it's bad or something but wasnt she was already staying nicely in Pallet Town,Also why did you suddenly decided to create a artificial Island for Alola?

ASH:[sighs]You see sis,When i was at Pallet Town and i used my aura around the area and i saw 2 People with red aura at outskirts of my town,after saying bye to mom i decided to search for them,it seems 2 Rainbow Rocket grunts were near Pallet Town before I could've intervene,They Left after seeing Officer Jenny Patrol around the Town,so i concluded if Giovanni is sending someone to keep track of me,then he must've sent them to see if i am back in Pallet Town or not if yes then he could kidnap mom to use her as a leverage against me,Which i don't want so for precautions i shifted her to Alola where i can keep eye on her more efficiently also since everyone will be their,she won't feel lonely.

QUEEN-ILLENE:[surprised]Wow...You thought all of that?I am surprised Ash[smiles slyly] are you sure you just went for physical and Pokemon training,Did Sir-Aaron taught you about something else too?

ASH:[scratch his head]Well...He did told me to be a efficient Aura Guardian,You have to keep your brain sharp all the time,If you don't want to lose to someone whose super smart,He told me Physical strength and aura is not everything a Aura Guardian should know,He should be Smart aswell.Although i only became a little bit of smart,i still have no idea about science i only give some ideas.That brings to your next question sis.

ASH:for the Artificial Island,Let's say i have something to do their,You see that island will be made solely for battles no civilians will live their,it will be build near Poni Island because when the time comes for Giovanni to capture Necrozma before he can go use it's power i will teleport him to the artificial Island and settle the score for once.But if that didn't work and Giovanni managed to summon Red,The Island will be of use to makesure innocent lives don't suffer,As in my battle no crossfires will happen on that island.

QUEEN-ILLENE:[shocked&thinks] incredible...His starting to think like a Champion or Leader you can say...He already planned for the battlefield too...This way no one in Alola should be harmed....Alola also being his home territory the Tapu's will help him aswell...Ash you have truly changed.

QUEEN-ILLENE:[smiles]that's all well but World Championship are about to start...You think they are ready?

ASH:[smiles]Ofcourse sis...They are more than ready...i believe in them.