Chapter 2

The week passed by quickly. I have finally landed in Singapore, for a sport I'm not really interested in.

I hate to admit but the F1 lessons from Lily and Tori helped a lot.. I will be staying here in Singapore for 5 days, just enough for the race weekend and maglibot libot dito sa SG.

I arrived at the hotel, the one we booked is near the venue para hindi na hassle for transportation. I checked in and went to the elevator, I'm struggling with my things. Ugh!

Ang bigat bigat kasi ng dala ko, Lily insisted I should bring more clothes for the race. Manonood ako, hindi magiging fashionista!

I unpacked and settled to my room. It's spacious and luxurious, Tori helped me to book this room. Dahil din sa jetlag, nakatulog na lang ako kaagad after I took a quick shower.

The sunlight woke me up, good morning Singapore! Nagbihis na ako, I wore the outfit that Lily picked beforehand. Talagang nag separate na siya ng mga outfits na gagamitin ko per day.

Hindi naman sa pabaya ako when it comes to my outfits pero it felt weird to wear this kind of clothes. It's not really my type: a white blouse na parang corset and partnered with a skirt. I don't know how to explain, moreover what they are even called. Lily also noted that I should wear a boots na abot hanggang tuhod. Weird siya para sa akin pero I also find myself pretty. Maybe I should dress up more often?

I took my things and went to the venue. Grabe, ang aga aga pero madami na ang tao. Today is friday, that means free practice ang nasa schedule. I was expecting na konti lang ang tao since practice pa naman pero jusko, baka mawala ako dito? Kung saan saan na ako nakakapunta dahil sa flow ng crowd. Kung saan ang maraming tao, doon ako. I see people gathering around in one particular area. Kitang kita ang mga names and logos ng F1 teams. Nandoon ang mga drivers, ata... hindi ako sure, and they are being interviewed.

Nahagip ng mga mata ko ang Ferrari garage. I remembered how much of a fan Tori was so I took my phone and captured a photo and sent it to her.

Red: I wish you're also here for your Carlos:(

Tori: AAAAAAAA pls cheer for charles too! Both of them!!!

I smiled, I can hear her voice while reading her message. I was in the middle of typing a reply for her when I saw someone approaching me.

He looks professional, he's wearing the shirt of the team he's working with. Scuderia Ferrari.

He hesitantly approached me, trying to figure out if I'm really the person he has business with.

"Hi, I work for Scuderia Ferrari." I only nodded and extended my arm, which he also received as we shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

"You can call me Alex," he introduced himself.

In return, I also told him mine, "Hi Alex, I'm Red."

"Miss Red, our team is currently having an event where we upgrade the tickets of some lucky Ferrari fans to Paddock tickets." He said while staring at the cap I'm wearing.

Right, Lily specifically said I should wear this cap. She likes Pierre but apparently, she's also a fan of Ferrari.

"About that, I think someone deserves those tickets better." I know that Paddock tickets are expensive. And I feel very undeserving, I don't even know most of the rules in this sport. "I really can't consider myself a fan, I'm just a bystander trying to watch a race."

"Ah," he nodded, looking very disappointed. He was about to turn around when a sound came from his phone. He grabbed his phone and checked the message he just received.

After a few seconds, he started to panic. "Miss Red, you need to accept this ticket." He forcefully shoved the tickets with lanyards to my hands.

I looked at him with confusion. "But I told yo--"

"Sorry, I have an important thing to attend to. You know the Paddocks, right? Great, we're happy to see you there." He quickly explained and went to get a paper. "Please write down your Instagram account," he instructed me.

As if I have been hypnotized, I wrote my IG username. He thanked me right after.

"And oh," he stopped abruptly, "Congratulations! Forza Ferrari!"

That was unnatural, what was that?

I looked at the tickets to confirm them. Baka naman fake tickets ito, at pinagtitripan lang ako?

I only shrugged and tucked the tickets into my bag. If ever nga na totoo ang mga ito, sayang din kapag nawala ko. Hello, I'm carrying a 6-digit worth of tickets here!

I immediately shared to Lily and Tori, and of course, nagpapanic sila dahil ang swerte ko daw.

Tori: i didnt know Ferrari does that kind of events

Lily: malaki ata budget nila this season

Tori: edi sana ginamit nila yun sa cars ni charles and carlos

Lily: true !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wala na akong magawa dito sa labas kaya I went to the paddocks and tried if legit nga ang tickets na nakuha ko. And yes, legit nga.