Chapter 3

Charles' POV

"Earth to you, mate. Why are you so unfocused?" Carlos whispered.

We are in the middle of a challenge we have been tasked to film when I saw a woman looking very confused among the busy crowd.

"Is she lost?" My eyebrows knitted, trying to see clearly what the woman is up to.

"Who?" Carlos asked. I only pointed at the woman in which Carlos obviously couldn't identify.

"Oh, she's coming here!" I stood up, not really giving a damn about what the management asked us to do.

She's laughing, and she looks insanely beautiful. How can a woman be that beautiful?

I had a fair share of women I dated but none of them can be compared to her. She's busy laughing and typing over her phone. I took the opportunity to request a break and called for Alex. He's my assistant, as well as my cousin.

"Do we have extra tickets?"

"Extra what?"

"Tickets, those we can give out to families and friends."

"Quite a few, why?"  He looked at me meaningfully.

"I'd like to upgrade someone's ticket," I pointed at the woman.

"Who is she?" He asked, but I only shrugged.

"Just go to her, tell her Ferrari has an event that upgrades tickets randomly."

"Upgrade to what?" Why is Alex so talkative today?

"Paddock, what else?" He only shook his head, for whatever reason he did that.

"You are insane, but alright. Got it," he walked away and approached her.

I'm intently looking at the both of them. Seems like Alex failed to give the tickets to her at first. He couldn't even do it properly!

I texted him quickly, "I'll tell Tata you bumped her new car."

I saw him panicking,  of course. I had to blackmail him, and threatened to rat him out to his mother, my aunt.

When I saw him handing out the tickets to her, I smiled triumphantly. That's when I realized Carlos is beside me, judging my actions.

"Your new target for this season, huh?" I only shrugged.

"Mate, as much as I love you as your teammate... this is wrong."

"Calm down, Carlos."

"I'm not a bastard, thank you very much. I have no plans on hitting her. I just wanted to give her a memorable grand prix experience in the paddocks." I explained myself. I am serious, my actions are innocent.

"Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night." I frowned at his reply. Seriously, I'm innocent!

"Charles!" Alex is now running towards me.

"Name's Red." He gave me a piece of paper. I immediately knew what was written. I thanked Alex as I patted his back.

@rose_edeline

I smiled widely. Roses are red, indeed.