Chapter 12

Okay hey guys I am gonna Change a few characters

instead of Alicia Silverstone, I am gonna choose Madelyn Cline

instead of Brad Pitt, I chose Louis Partdrige

instead of Joe Keery, I Chose froy Gutierrez

Froy Gutierrez as Noah Nelson

instead of Dacre Montgomery, I Chose Lucas Till

I also deleted some of the characters because they don't fit into the Story anymore

After that whole Cookie Thing Nick went home. We didn't really talk after that. I went to Sleep after that. The next morning my Alarm went on. I went to the bathroom got Ready and then I choosed my clothes for today. I wenr upstairs were my Family was Eating breakfast. I took a Sandwich and went to the front door when the doorbell rang. I opened it and it was Charlie. I greeted him and we hugged each other. It was Cold today you could see our breaths. And our noses were red. We went together to the bus Station and talked a lot. 'Soo how was your day with Nick?' Charlie asked me. 'It was great. We studied for our Project and we also finished it. I had an idea to bake some Cookies for Christmas.' I said and laughed. Charlie looked depressed at the Floor. So I asked him 'Is anything wrong?' 'No why would you think that. Go on.' he said. 'Right were was I?' I asked him and shook it off with a laugh. 'You said that you had an idea with Cookies.' he answered 'Ahh yes tanks. So how you can imagine everything went wrong but in a good way. The flour fell on the Floor. The whole kitchen was a mess. He threw some ingrediants at me. And we were so focused on the baking we didn't saw the whole snow. So I ran into the backyard when he ran after me. I ran away but eventually he caught me and I fell in the snow with him on me. We had a Moment. And then snowballs and snow angels you know. We almost kissed at each other. He was starring at me and he looked at my lips, I looked at his but then he stood up. He apologised to me. But after that weird silence it smelled burnt.' I said remembering These cute Moments. Charlie laughed and said 'Let me Guess: the Cookies?' I nodded and we both laughed so hard. And he didn't looked so sad anymore. Right after that the bus came we got in and listened to our Music. We arrived at the School and I saw Nick where he usually was with his Friends. I looked at him and he looked at me. I waved my Hand. He waved back and shot me a cute smile. I couldn't. It was so cute. I Always loved his smiles. Charlie and I went inside when we saw two students talk to the headmasters. One was blonde and the other had brunette Brown hair. They looked around our age. New Students. One Girl and one Boy. The Girl had like I said blonde Long hair, brown eyes and she was wearing all White. Around her neck she had a White Pearl Flower necklace. And the Boy had a cheeky cute grin, chocolate brown eyes and he had brown hair. I didn't notice that I was starring. The headmasters turned to me and pointed at me. The Boy and the Girl turned around and the Boy smirked at me. 'New students' Charlie said. 'Y/n and Charlie! Come here.' The headmaster called after us. We looked suprised at her and went to the Group. 'Y/n, Charlie. These are our new students. I thought that you two should introduce them to our new School. You will get excused.' The Girl shook my and Charlies Hand and said 'Hi I am Sarah! Nice to meet you. And this is my stupid Twin brother James.' Wow the Girl seems really nice. 'Hi' the Boy said while smirking at me. No wonder why she called him stupid. So Charlie started explaining some Things About our School while we all followed him. We went to the classrooms showed them where all their classes were. And after that we went outside and there he was. Playing Rugby. The Beautiful Boy. He had a red nose. He looked so good in that Moment. I dind't noticed that I was starring at him. He looked at me and waved. He ran to us. 'Hey Y/n, Charlie. I am Nick Nelson.' He said to the siblings. 'I am James and this is my sister Sarah.' Wow he can talk and not only smirk. 'So you must be Y/n's Boyfriend?' he said. I almost choked and Nick looked at him with wide eyes. 'Uhh no we are just friends' Nick said while Scratching the back of his neck. 'Ohh I just thought that you guys were together because of how you look at each other.' Boyy was that emberassing. Nick and I looked at each other once again and we both blushed but we tried to Hide it. Then James turned to me and smirked once again. I rolled my eyes at him and Nick said goodbye and ran back to his Team. 'God I am sorry. My brother's an asshole.' said Sarah. But James was just going behind us and trying to Hide his laugh. 'What I was just trying to get to know Y/n better. And by the Looks they gave each other I thought...' He said but Sarah broke him up 'Shut up James!' And after that we walked and Charlie showed them more and I was just going with them not saying a word. It was so embarassing. Later that day Sarah came to me and apologised because of her brother.