Chapter 17

After that night Charlie and I didn't really talk. He did not know why. I always said that I already had to do something. I was mad. I mean do not get me wrong. I am really happy for Charlie but like he did not tell me anything about his and Nick's rendezvous. The silence between me and James has been quite uncomfortable. Later that day he took me home because I was a bit drunk. But just a bit. Normally I do not drink but the incident with Nick just made me do it. School starts tomorrow. James and I still texted. He asked me if I was okay. 

The next day I went to school without Charlie. I told him my mother would drive me to school. That was a lie. I literally went half an hour earlier. I had my first lesson with Nick. I did not sit beside him. I could feel him starring at me the whole time. He looked at me the whole time but then the teacher made a remark. "Nick if you would stop starring at Miss Y/L/N. I would like you to answer my question. And please stop doing that. I do not want any student to feel uncomfortable in my lessons, but how I can see it Miss Y/L/N looks really uncomfrotable." Everybody turned their faces to me and laughed. Nick shook his head and said "Yeah sorry... what was your question again." He blushed and looked away. Embarassment painted his whole face. 

The lesson was finally over. I went to my locker and closed it and there he was. Leaning against the other locker and smirking at me. "Hello beautiful" he said with a smirk. "Ohh stop it!" I said punching him in the shoulder. "Yeah okay sorry." he said laughing. "But the real reason I came here is... I actually wanted to talk to you." His smirk faded and he had a sirius face now. (If you get it you get it;)) "Okkk go on" I said. "I wanted to talk to you about the party. Youu know what happened there.." He scratched the back of his neck. 

"I am sorry if like you know.. uhh like I maybe should not have kissed you because you uh.. I mean you just had like a heartache? or something like that." He said really nervous. " Ohh no I mean you asked and all that you know. I actually enjoyed it." I said and he blushed. He looked behind me and I heard a familiar voice "Y/N we need to talk" I turned around and there he was. Arms crossed, a white shirt... Nick Nelson. He looked at the person beside me and looked kinda digusted at James. Why is he behaving like that. I was mad at him because James clearly felt uncomfortable. 

"Actually I can not right now because uhh... I am meeting with Elle." I looked at my watch. Acting skills come on Y/N. "Ohh shoot. I am already 2 minutes late because of James. Well if you excuse me" I said and started running. I just wanted to be alone and think about all the things that happened lately. 

And then I saw her. Elle. She is such a gorgeous girl. I smiled at her and waved my hand for her to come to me. "Heyy girl" she said. "What is wrong. You seemed a bit off lately.." She said and i sighed. "Well that was exactly what I wanted to talk to you about." We sat there so long. It felt like hours but it were actually just like 5 minutes or so. "Ohh wow. I did not know that there was so much going on right now. But like how could I. We have not talked for such a long time." The bell rang. Shit I had to go to my next lesson just like Elle. 

Hey guys I know it is a short chapter. I am sory. And I just wanted to say If there are like mistakes in the last 3 chapters.. It is because i wrote them like months ago but never posted them and I was like you know what I will just post them. I did not read through them so yeah. And I know I am not posting that much but it is because I have to do so much for school.