Chapter 15

Ok so I decided...
The mysterious boy is
Drum roll....
.
.
.
James brown
I just thought he would fit better into the role than Tom

So James brought me upstairs in a dark room. I don't really remember going up here. We were in a dark room. The Windows lighting the dark room. So if you think now wow I am so dramatic. I am not. It seems that there was something in the drink that I drank. Yep that seem reasonable for my behavior. Ok now back to now. James and I were sitting on the Floor. 'Hey y/n what happened. You don't look good.' I responded 'Wow thank you for your kindness.' ' uhh no I-I don't mean it that way. You look uhh.' He started saying. Scratching his neck. I stopped him mid sentence 'just kidding' I said laughing a little brushing his hand. He looked down. Gosh he looked uncomfortable. I forgot he wasn't Charlie. So I slid my hand away. I swear to you I could see a tiny bit of pink on his cheeks. 'Thank you for everything.' I said trying to avoid this silence. 'I think that there was something in this cup.'

'It's okay. Should I get you some water.' He asked nicely. Wow I never ever thought he would actually be that nice. 'Oh my yes please. This is exactly what I need right now.' So he got up. As he was leaving I stopped him and took his hand in mine. 'Uhh james thank you. Really. I-I mean I don't understand why you are being so nice. I mean I wasn't so nice to you. You know.' 'Hey y/n it's the least i could do. I mean you showed me around this school and the stable. Just joking. ' we laughed. 'No but seriously I have a sister and I wouldn't want her in such a state at a Party.' He turned around and went out of the room. Wow was this really james Brown?

I heard a knock. Just a minute after he left. No way he could come so fast. There was a head peaking out of the door. Orange brown hair. A really cute simpathic smile.
Nick nelson
God no I didn't wanted this to happen. I need time. But I just couldn't say anything bad to him. He was such a cute person. How could anyone ever be mad at him.

'Hey. I hope I am not disturbing you.'
I wanted to say something. My lips parted. He jogged to me. And he sat beside me. There was just the light coming outside from the windows. Nothing else. The rest of the room was dark. The light was just enough for me to see his face. His jaw line. His beautiful eyes. His lips. Everything about him seemed so perfect. 'Dont say anything. Please. I want to explain. I saw you with Charlie. I am sorry look. I -I don't know how to explain this whole situation. I don't want to see you sad. Please. I don't know. Am I gay or straight. My feeling were going so crazy lately. There is you and then there is Charlie. I-I don't want to destroy your friendship. I kissed Charlie and he was so happy about that. We hung out withiut your knowing. I asked him not to tell yiu anything. So he uhh didn't. I didn't wanted him to be sad so uhh. He asked me if I would want to be his boyfriend. So I said yes. But I want you to know I still have feelings for you. I- can you say something.'

So that's were it all made sense. He waved at Nick and not at me. Because I just smiled but Charlie waved at him. He looked at my eyes. Then he moved his gaze down to my lips. I think I know what is about to happen. God where is james. He came closer till there was no space between our lips. His lips were soft. But I couldn't do it. I had butterflies. But no. I backed away from this kiss. Wow I never thought my first kiss would be like that. He apologized but I just wanted him to leave. So he left.

Hey guys so I have a few other stories on my mind. Should I post them. Thank you for reading.
Any book recommendations?
Love you thank you for reading, voting and subscribing🫶🏻🫶🏻