Chapter 21

'Besides you were the one who ignored my calls and my texts.'
He Said. He looked down remembering everything that happened before he left. I remember that night like it was yesterday. I cried the whole night until I fell asleep.

And the next day he was gone. I think that's how Charlie's and my friendship started. I didn't say anything. I just looked at him and I was too paralyzed to say anything. He started talking again. 'But it's ... it's okay because that's history right?' he said and smiled at me. God his smile is beautiful just like everything about him. 

'You know Y/n

'You know Y/n. I came here once even though I had lessons. I don't think you remeber it because you were a bit drunk yeah okay not a bit. But that was the day, the moment I left my feelings behind and moved on. I guess in this universe.. we are just supposed to be friends. But it's okay really. And I realised I love you but just as a friend. Is that acceptable...' he said and laughed. Wow now everything made sense. It wasn't a dream that day. I really saw him, but I cant remember what we talked about or what he told me.  

Tears were welling up. I looked at him smiling and I said 'Yeah it's okay Tom. I also love you.' I looked at him, then at his hand and I took it in mine. Suddenly some young people around my age came into this diner and I recognised them. They were students from my school. They came up to us and asked 'Hey Y/n and hey..' 'Ah Tom' Tom said and waved hi to them. 'And Tom. We are having a party today at 7 pm. So if you have time, feel free to come.' The boy said, smiled and waved goodbye.

After that Tom and I ate our burgers and went a bit shopping. I bought myself some new cute things and then he drove us home. We sat in his car in my driveway and that's when the flashback started. I just sat there and it was kind of awkward. I hugged him and said bye. I started walking towards my door, when he rolled the window down. 'Hey Y/n!' I turned around with a smile 'Yeah?' 'I will pick you up at 8.30. Be ready.' He said with a smirk and he drove away. 

So I was getting ready for the party. I washed my hair and put some new things on. It was 8:23 when I was ready to go out. I took my phone out and opened Tom's and my chat and started writing. 

Y/n: Honk when you are outside my house.

A few minutes later.

*Honk honk*

He really honked. I just laughed to myself and went outside. He was wearing all black and he washed his hair. I got in his car and it smelled like his cologne. No wait it didn't smell like his cologne. It was a new cologne. 'New cologne?' I asked. 'Hm what did you say' He asked and looked at me. 'You have a new cologne. Because you usually smell different.' H elaughed and said 'Wow still the old Y/n. But yeah it's new. I got it as a present from a friend. He said if I wear this I will be like a magnet for women.' I just laughed at this and he put our mix on. 

We arrived at the party.  It was a huge white house. There was music blasting from inside. There were many cars parked outside and many young teenagers making out with each other. And that's when I saw him. Nick holding hands with Charlie. Nick whispered something in Charlie's ear and his face got so red. Charlie's face was red as a tomato and he started laughing shy.