Chapter 22

Don't get me wrong. I am so happy for Charlie because Nick makes him so happy. But I wish he would have just told me.  I was a bit sad after seeing them together. 'Everything good?' Tom asked me. He always knew when something was wrong. I shook my head and said 'Yeah of course. Just a bit nervous.' Tom parked his car and we went inside. There were many students making out. Some of them were playing beer pong and some played Truth or dare. I greeted a few people that I knew from school and Tom was following me everywhere. Because he doesn't know anyone here. I saw Elle and she saw me. She waved her hand and said hello when we arrived. 'Tom omg. heyy how is it going.' She looked between us because she knew everything. I told her every single detail. 

'Hello Elle. It's going pretty well and how are you and Tao?' She looked shocked. I looked at her with a face that said I-didn't-say-anything-I-swear. She smiled at him and said 'What do you mean... I mean how do you know.' He looked confused. He looked between her and me and then he started laughing. 'Wait so you are telling me. You having a crush on him and him having a crush on you was a secret the whole time. I thought it was obvious. I mean do you see how he looks at you and how you look at him.' She laughed nervously and I couldn't keep my laughter anymore. I started laughing so hard and Tom just looked at me with a smile. 'It actually is a secret. Wait so you are telling me that Tao has feelings for me.' He looked at me than at her glas and said 'Well I said to much. Y/n do you want a cup of water or something.' He laughed nervous and I just nodded, He made his way through the crowd.

After he was out of sight Elle said 'He so still has feelings for you.' She laughed. 'No he hasn't. He told me today.' 'Mhmh if you say so.' We talked a bit and he came back.

We were partying dancing and then I ate a Brownie. It was delicious. My head started spinning. Wait no, so you are telling me there are drugs in these. Hahahahaha. 'Popopoker face....' That's so iconic. Oh look there are Charlie and Nick....kissing... wait no that can't be. I need fresh air. I went outside.

I looked around and started breathing hard. Then I puked. Noo not my new clothes. Hahaha. What is happening. I will never go to a party again. Nonono. I will never eat Brownies at parties ever again. And then he came. Tom came rushing outside. 'Ahh my beautiful Tommmm there you are.' I said smiling and laughing loud. He came and took me in his arms. I looked at his face then his arms. I held onto him and started touching his arms 'Wow you are so muscular...' I started laughing and oh no I had to puke again. I almost fell out of his grip, but then he caught me. 'Y/n what did you take. I will take you home.' I laughed and told him with puppy eyes 'I just ate a brownie. I swear nothing more' I chuckled. 

He took me and he opened the door of his car. He sat me inside and put the seatbelt on. 

We drove until he came to my driveaway. 'Noo we can't go inside. My parents. They will go mad. We have to go to you. Pleasee. Take my phone and write my mother. Tell her I will stay at Elles house.' He took my phone out of my pocket and I started leaning my head against the window. He smiled at my phone and then he put it back. He started driving again. I opened the window. 

We drove for a bit. We were in his house now. 'Here you will sleep in my bed and I will go sleep on the couch downstairs. ' He said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. He started taking off my shoes and he wanted to leave. He turned around 'Tom. ' He looked at me with hopeful eyes and asked 'Yeah?' I took his hand and asked 'Can you stay here with me please.' He said sure and laid down next to me. I closed my eyes and started falling asleep. 

Tom's POV

Her eyes were closed. She looked so peaceful sleeping. And that's when I told her. 'You know the thing I told you today. That I don't love you anymore. It was a lie. I still love you.'