The Elements Cycle

A Stone Heart Still Beats

....Darkness, always in darkness I wait imprisoned in my cell, my tomb. But no, not exactly a tomb, those are for the dead, and I am only in the process of creation. Maybe a womb is a more apt description for this setting.

 In darkness I wait, how long has it been? I hear you asking, for the imprisoned, an eternity in this cold empty place. But here I wait, for my creator, mother and lover entwined. Sometimes I hear the gait of her footfalls in the hallway, stop at the door for a moment, then walk away. 

 I think she does this to torture me, keep me in abeyance, make me compliant to her will and chisel. I hate her and ache for her in equal measure, and I would gladly turn myself into dust to be rid of her. Once again the footsteps approach, this time a key turns in a lock. 

My stone heart begins to beat so fervently I feel it might crack my sculpted chest. I hear her walk to the window, she keeps out of my sight, another one of her capricious games. She violently throws open the curtain an explosion of blinding light and fairy dust fills the room. 

Once again out of my sight. I had a feeling of dread that perhaps she was abandoning me once again. Then Her lips were against my frozen ear whispering in a hot urgent breath. 

 "Hello my darling", she purred coquettishly, "I am sorry that I have not been around" She traced down my muscular bicep with her finger. "Tsk tsk still rough around the edges my love, that just will not do" 

She finally stepped into view, her hair was raven black. She was wearing her glasses today, which made her look like a librarian and there was a mischievous look in her brown eyes. As she stood in the light I could see the silhouette of her thin body. The outline of her small but perfect breasts were mesmerizing I could not look away. 

She leaned in grab both sides of my face and kissed my firm lips, turning them red with her lipstick. " oh I have made you a pretty one, my golem. Strong chin, soulful sad eyes, athletic body" once again she teased me with her finger. Encircling my nipples, following the curve of my chest to my abdomen. 

Looking down at my manhood, she raised an eyebrow coyly. " I have made you an impressive man, my sweet creation" 

In a flash she was upon me, firm muscular legs around my waist. The heat from her arousal gave me reprieve from the chill. 

Damn these immobile arms! What curse is this! Unable to caress her, my love, my goddess. Take a hammer smash me to pieces to end this torment! 

"There, there my beloved don't get dramatic" she gasped as she gyrated on top of me. Her breathing became ragged as her body rocked rhythmically back and forth over my stone penis. Finally her entire body shivered and she emitted a loud gasp as she climaxed. My whole earthen body hummed from the warmth of her orgasm, I never felt so alive.

" Hmmm i might never finish you, if I did then I would lose you forever to the Museum. No my golem you will stay here with me forever" She climbed down, leaving me wet from her arousal, kissed me again on the cheek, and left me again to my darkness.

The Turning of the Tides

The kaleidoscope of shimmering sunlight reflected the day's beauty off the the tiny ripples on my surface. Ever changing, always turbulent, untameable, as dangerous as the most feral beast. Men pray to their gods, fearful of my wrath, discarded skeletons of their vessels litter my shores, of those that incur it.