The New Arrival

I stood there at the airport gate holding a sign that read "welcome Jean" hoping she would see me. I was a little nervous because we never met in "real life" only chatted on social media. We had a good rapport always made each other laugh. One day I invited her to come to Canada to visit with my wife and I. Now here she is, I saw her first, she was like a timid deer, skinny legs, wide eyes. I waved, she finally saw me, her face lit up with a smile as bright as the sun, and it warmed me the same. She hopped like a rabbit to me and crashed into me with a big hug. Our embrace was so tender I could feel her heart racing through her white t-shirt. I felt myself stir a little, I let her go, I didn't want to ruin this innocent moment. 

We got in the car and we drove to the countryside. She was so excited, talking a thousand words a minute for the first hour. I reached over and held her hand and told her how glad I was she finally came and we are going to have a lot of fun. She leaned over and kissed my cheek, 10 minutes later exhaustion took her and she fell asleep. My hand still in hers,was resting on her lap, her skin was so soft. I imagined what it would be like to make love to her. Just the thought of it made me incredibly hard, my erection very noticeable in my shorts. I must have been too distracted and angered another drive, they honked their horn. It woke her from her slumber, she glanced over at me, saw the bulge in my shorts and shyly looked out the window face blushing pink.

When we finally arrived at the house the delicious smells of a fabulous meal awaited us. My wife is the most amazing woman, so loving to everybody she meets. The girl shyly entered the house, said "thank you Auntie" 

My wife step over to her and hugged her warmly. " Welcome to our home Jean" we drank wine and ate diner, drank more wine, had dessert, the two of them talked like they were old friends. I just watched them silently, content that everything was going so well. Afterwards we changed into our pyjamas and watched Indiana Jones, drank more wine, laughed and had a great time. My wife plopped down on the floor in front of me "massage!" Pulling Jean down beside her. The both sat on the floor while I sat on the couch with a knee to either side of them. With one hand on each of them, I stroked and played with their hair. They both became sweaty, the younger girl's body shivered as I caressed her neck and ears. I strategically slid my hands down their sides to brush up against their breasts. The contrast between the two, my wife's large, soft, mature woman's breasts. Compared to Jean's tiny, firm young ones.

 My wife took this action as a cue. She turned to the younger girl, " do you know the secret to long term happiness in a marriage?"

"No"

"It is to be selfless and share the things you love openly with your partner" She surprisingly leaned forward gently grabbed Jean's face and kissed her. I was shocked but I also was noticeable aroused as well. My cock was completely erect almost tearing through my pajama bottoms. My wife looked back at my condition, "look, see what this naughty man is thinking" she took the younger girl's hand and placed it on my cock. 

Jean's eyes went wide in astonishment. But she did not move her hand away, just smiled and blushed. My wife turned off the television, "movie is over let me show you the massage chair" the both rose and went upstairs. Like a gentleman I cleaned up all the dishes. 

Inside the room I heard laughing, as my wife demonstrated the massage chair. As time went on the girl's voice became more huskier. Then things went quiet, I went to go check out what was happening. They were together on the bed, Jean sitting in front of my wife, she was braiding her hair and whispering in her ear. Jean was giggling. "where have you been? This poor girl has waited two years to be with you. It is rude to keep her waiting" As she said it she lifted the girl's skirt higher, revealing more of her skinny legs. Then the dark patch of curly black hair that covered her sex. I was mesmerized by what was happening. My wife whispered in her ear again, the girl giggled and her eyes looked down at my raging hard on."Don't just stand there my love, she tastes as sweet as she looks", the girl spread her legs open, her pink pussy already wet with arousal. 

I walked over to them, first kissing my wife, then Jean. My wife played with her breast and kissed her neck. The girl reached out to touch my erection, my cock reacted hungrily springing out towards her. She gasped seeing it for the first time, her fingers trepidatiously slid up and down my shaft. I stroked the inside of her leg, she quivered at the touch as I came closer to her wet vagina. As I slid my finger inside her, she sighed and gripped my cock tighter. She was so wet my two fingers slid inside effortlessly, my wife lifted off her shirt exposing her cute tiny breasts. She pinched her nipples and the girl moaned loudly. Jean's hand moved up and down the shaft of my penis stroking it faster and faster as she is losing control of her inhibitions. She leaned forward her lips hovering over the head of my penis, her hot breath tickling the sensitive skin.

 My wife joined her and they kissed the head of my cock together. I slid my other finger into my wife's hungry cunt. I matched my rhythm inserting my fingers into each of them and swirling them around. They both moaned in unison as they licked my shaft. With my fingers covered in Jean's juices, I held them in front of my wife's lips, she licked them eagerly. "Mmmmm tasty" she pushed the girl down on her back and spread her legs wide open. Kissing and licking her pussy, the girl just murmured "auntie" I spun around, positioned myself behind my wife's ass. I pushed myself into her, I never felt her quite so aroused before like her cunt was pulsing inside. As I drove my hard cock into her more urgently, she moved her ass back in rhythm to allow me to drive deep into her. 

The girl was orgasming almost screaming in pleasure. My wife's pussy clenched around my cock, she also must have came. I withdrew quickly I didn't want to finish just yet. My wife held the girls head and stroked her hair lovingly. I hovered over her lithe body, between her spread legs, my cock still rigid, waiting for release. 

I whispered into her ear," you are everything I could ever hope for my beloved. I want you to stay with us forever"

A throaty "yes,  I want that too" was all she could muster as I kissed her neck then each of her firm breasts. Sucking the nipples into my mouth and flicking them with my tongue. I kissed her navel then lower still to the dark triangle of black wet pubic hair that surrounded her sweet pink candy. As the taste of her young pussy hit my tongue I felt a hunger, I could lick her for hours, her juices filled my senses. Tangy and sweet at the same time, she ran her fingers through my hair as I lapped at her like a loving puppy. As she came in my mouth she gripped my hair, almost as if she would rip it out. I rose again and pulled her to the edge of the bed, held my thick cock in my hand and rubbed it against her still dripping orchid blossom. I put just the head inside, she felt completely different than my wife. While my wife was soft and comfortable, the younger girl's pussy was firmer more resistant. Entering her was difficult, her flesh was stretching to its limits, I did not want to hurt her. I moved the tip of my penis in and out, while I shook it gently back and forth by the he shaft. 

This was making her go wild, her body thrashing around in ecstasy. "Yes, yes uncle! I love you!" I decided to push it all the way in slowly, she grabbed my buttocks and dug her nails in. I made the tiniest back and forth motions. I felt her vagina squeeze my cock tight as she orgasmed over and over. I needed to pull out or I would have came inside her. Juices sprayed out of her staining the sheets. My cock exploded just in time, semen coating her legs and the hairs of her overheated pussy. All exhausted, and messy, we all showered together, and renewed our passions many times for the rest of her stay. The greatest two weeks of my life.