The Power Of Words

She logged onto Wechat, the frog has sent her another message. Perhaps another of his "stories", his absurd attempt to seduce and enthral. But still she felt something awaken in her every time, like an electrical buzzing. 

Simple words on a screen reached her soul, stroked a forbidden pleasure locked within her. Here alone with the glow from her smartphone, she allowed herself to succumb to depravity. A secret self no other could see, but "he" could awaken. 

She could tell this story was different, more personal. A little unnerved by his intimacy, his inhuman knowledge of her desires. The emotions were too strong her heart was hammering inside her chest. she wanted to turn off her phone but curiosity to where this was heading compelled her to continue reading

....Yes my beloved, words are indeed powerful, they can make you immortal. They have no boundaries of space and time. Once written they can traverse 1000s, no infinite kilometres. They transcend the ages, your daughter, your great granddaughter might happen upon them and fall to their sway. The may be copied and translated millions of times. They might caress the hearts of an unfathomable amount of souls. That is the power of words, so do not take them lightly. 

But know this, these words were written for you, a way to convey my seductions. But you need to open yourself totally to their will, use your imagination to unlock their power within you. Look at your hand, will you let me control it? You are my marionette, and your hand is connected to me spiritually with an infinitely long gossamer strand. I feel what it feels, imagine that I am there with you. My fingers slide through your hair, it is soft and silky with a sweet fruity aroma. I breath deeply, filling my lungs with your essence. My heart quickens in anticipation, my thumb traces the outline of your ear. As I whisper into the other, " I long to worship my goddess". My fingers stroke your slender neck, shivers flow through your body at the delicate touch. I spin around behind you, you can feel my hot breath on your neck as I kiss your nape. I wrap my arms around you in a gently caress. You can feel my hunger from the pressure that is growing on your back. My hands stroke the length of your arms Impressed by your strength as I give your bicep a little squeeze. Our bodies sway together, my hands slide down your torso to your slender hips. As my fingers meet at your firm midriff I feel your body tremble. I pull you into me, you can easily feel my urgency. Your skin tingles as my hands explore your body, progressively rising towards your chest. Your breathing is becoming rapid and I find your heart beating furiously. I cup your breasts, they fit perfectly in my hands. I give them a squeeze, then run my fingers over your hardening nipples. Using my index fingers I encircle each nipple, teasing them shooting waves of sensation through your body. You tilt your head back and sigh, I kiss you, as I pinch your little buds. Your hips begin to undulate, my erection's throbbing mass eagerly trying to breakthrough the thin fabric of your now wet panties. 

As one hand continues to play with your breasts the other begins tracing along the elastic of your panties. I pull you onto the couch you sit on my lap. Your body is on fire, my cock presses into you as you wiggle your bum over it. I spread your legs open and continue playing, my fingers gliding over the soft flesh at the borders of your panties. Occasionally I dip a finger underneath the fabric. The wetness of your tiny black hairs adheres itself to my finger. I trace the contours of the petals of your orchid through the silky wet fabric of your lingerie. I poke the hard little nub of your swollen clitoris. Electricity shoots through your body as I continue to rub your flower's sensitive thorn. I remove your panties, the beautiful pink flesh finally revealed. The head of my penis is in contact with the folds of your wanting pussy. As you gyrate on my lap it occasionally slips between the folds of your labia. My finger enters your vagina, imagine it is my cock. It moves in and out rhythmically varying its depth and location finding all your sweet spots. As my fingers manipulate inside you, my thumb rubs your rock hard clitoris. You are becoming crazed now, thrashing wildly on me, I need to use all my strength to control your motions. I furiously wiggle my fingers inside you, you no longer can withstand it. Your back arches as the orgasm wracks your body. Juices flow out of you down my legs. Out of breath and exhausted you slump into my arms all your strength gone. I hold you and caress your hair and whisper in your ear telling you how beautiful you are.