The Artist

The artist

Arriving home from the craft store, bags full of creative wonders. I felt like I wanted to share my joy. I called up to the attic, " Come look what I bought!" 

She arrived at the top of the stairs, obviously I just woke her up, her hair was messy. "What is SO important, I was sleeping!"

In her still drowsy state, she was unaware that she was just wearing a t-shirt. From my vantage point at the bottom of the stairs, my eyes traced up her skinny legs to her pretty pink panties. I could not look away, I felt myself harden instantly. 

 My revelry was broken by the sound of an angry stamping foot. "Agghhh you are such a pervert!" She stormed away and slammed her door. I needed to fix this, so I grabbed my special paints and climbed the stairs.

I knocked on her door playfully, "go away you pervert!"a gruff voice answered. 

" I am sorry, I should not have looked, but I was awestruck by your beauty. Besides I want to show you what I bought". The door opened a crack, an angry but inquisitive eye peeped out. "I have an idea, why don't you let me make it up to you by painting your portrait with my new paints!" 

Her pouty face reddened slightly as she squinted her eyes into a fierce scowl. "Okay come in but you better not do anything lewd"

 "I Promise, will be a gentleman" I gave her a mischievous wink and entered. I set up my easel and began my masterpiece. Cocking my head to the side and sticking out my tongue I worked quickly. When I was finished I proclaimed, "voila! My best work" 

Her anger now forgotten she was eager to get a glimpse. On the paper was a crudely painting stick figure of a frowning girl stomping her foot with steam coming out her ears.

 Face turning red, foot once again stomping, "I don't look like that! You are a terrible artist!" A punch was thrown.

 I put my hands up in submission, " whoa calm down Mike Tyson, what I said was I am going to paint YOU" Her face scowled once more. 

Pointing the brush at her I explained, " these paints are special, they are made with chocolate. Go sit in that chair and I will show you" 

She tentatively sat in the chair still a little confused. I told her to close her eyes, as she did I noticed she was excited by the whole situation. Her breathing was rapid, dark nipples were poking up under her white shirt. 

But I needed to stay focused. I took my brush and painted Egyptian style makeup. She began to giggle at the cold sensation of the brush. 

"Hold still, unless you want to look like a freak" She giggled more, watching her nipples swell more and they rubbed against her shirt. I felt myself becoming aroused, my erection becoming a little painful in my shorts. 

 When she opened her eyes she glanced down noticing my reaction to her and smiled shyly as her face turn redder still. My brush dabbed some colour on her nose then drew some cat like whiskers. She was giggling so much now they were all crooked. 

 I switch my paint colour to red and slid my knee between her legs opening them slightly, she did not resist. Her skin was warm to the touch. As I painted her lips dark red I said I love the taste of cherry leaned forward and kissed her. She let out a soft gasp but did not pull away. I whispered a hot breath in her ear telling her my masterpiece was just getting started.

 I felt her whole body shiver as I began kissing her neck. My hands began to unbutton her shirt slowly revealing her clavicle, then her milky white breasts. I painted beautiful pink flowers emanating from each nipple. The cold brush sending warmth throughout her entire body each time it glided over her now sensitive nipples. 

Next I painted a flower on her belly button, she was biting her lip in anticipation of what would happen. I slowly spread her legs open and painted flowers down each thigh and calf. With her legs spread, I could see her pink panties were dripping wet. The pungent smell of her arousal was making my head swoon. Setting aside my paint I began making buzzing sounds.

 She started to laugh, "what are you doing?"

{buzzzz}I'm a bee{buzzz} and I'm hungry!{buzzzzzz}" I swooped forward, first flying to the flower on the left. Taking the hard nipple between my lips, still buzzing I swirled my tongue around it while sucking it into my mouth. She groaned uncontrollably running her fingers through my hair.

 I licked the other breast, the taste of watermelon from the pink paint was making my mouth water. Her breathing was ragged now, Breathing hung in short little gasps.She was hungrily pushing her hips up towards me, my rock hard cock pressing into the front of her soaked panties. 

Buzzing even louder now, I lowered myself down to her belly button. {buzzzz buzzzzz} 

she squealed giggling uncontrollably."STOP! IT TICKLES!" 

She shoved me away then kicked at me when I went in for a second attack. As I stood up her eyes were transfixed by my large rigid penis that was almost tearing through the fabric of my shorts. 

She reached her hand out to touch it but I pulled away. Grabbing her little feet in each of my hands I spread my arms and opened her legs. I began to kiss the flowers I painted along each of her legs slowly working my way up, calves then her thighs. 

My lips rubbed against the front of her wet panties I felt her body twitch as kissed the skin by the elastic. I slid them down, revealing her beautiful pink flower. The curly black hairs were glistening with her nectar. I opened her petals and kissed her delicate flesh. She began to moan louder and rose her tiny waist to meet my lips with each kiss.

 Her foot found my stiff cock, and slid up and down the shaft. I wanted desperately to be inside her, but I knew she was not ready for intercourse yet. My tongue found her clitoris and flicked at it, her entire body jolted as though she was shocked. 

As I continued to lick her, her hands grabbed my hair and pulled me into her. Sucking her swollen clitoris into my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it in circles faster and faster. She was become wild groaning louder and louder. Her fingers almost savagely ripping out my hair with each wave of orgasm that surged through her body. 

Finally she screamed and her body convulsed, the nectar from her flower flowed from her and down my chin. The tangy taste of her orgasm filled all my senses. She collapsed totally exhausted, I held her gently caressing her silky black hair. 

Her face was buried into my chest, like a cat she was purring contently. " I didn't know that could feel so good" She picked up the paint brush, "I think it is time for me to express my artistic side now".....