Floating on a Cloud

"Where exactly are we going?", the impatient girl was sitting in the passenger seat very fidgety. She had long black hair, glasses, and was wearing a red halter top with a black pleated skirt that came only to her knees. She was slenderly built, long and thin. She obviously was not wearing a bra because her tiny but shapely breasts were pronouncing her excitement. As they rounded the hillside their destination came into view. A kaleidoscope of colours exploded into their field of vision. Hot air balloons filled the field before them, islands of circular rainbows.

 He turned towards her with a stupid grin on his face. " which one do you want?"

"Wait...What!?" Who was this man sitting next to her? The Luke she knew was mundane, handsome yes, but would never do anything risky. Now here he is looking at me with that coy look, a man with secrets. "What are you talking about?"

"If you could choose one, which one would it be?"

Her eyes scanned the entire collection of balloons and found one that suited her. One caught her eye sky blue, with scarlet red carnations dappled on the side. " ooooohh that one it's so pretty"

"Not as pretty as you are my beloved" and he drove towards it. He stopped the car and got out, walking towards it. "You are coming right? I didn't spend a fortune on it to ride alone" he held out his hand.

"Wait..What?...are...you ...talking about?"

"It's yours, come on let's get in"

" but there is no pilot?" 

He just smiled hoisting her up, then climbing in afterwards. Inside there was a picnic basket and a bottle of wine. "Sure there is, you're looking at him"

"Stop being an ass and let's go before the owner gets mad"

He wasn't paying attention he was too occupied with untying the anchoring wire. "What do think I have been doing these last few weeks? I was taking ballooning lessons" he smiled smugly at her.

"Shut..the...fuck... up!" She belted him hard on the shoulder," how many secrets do you have mister!"

Rubbing his now throbbing arm, "Rude! You would think someone would appreciate all the effort I have made"

"I do I do I'm j..."

"Remember those words"

"Wait...What?!" Very confused, " I am just a little shocked that's all"

With the line released the basket of the balloon swayed a little and began to rise. He expertly released the hot gas and they rose even quicker. Soon they were a few 100 metres off the ground, they were coasting up towards big fluffy white clouds. Other balloons were also in the air a panoramic rainbow as far as the eyes can see. He spread out the food and poured the wine. She absorbed the breathtaking scenery of the valley, the verdant green of the forest was exhilarating. Her heart was racing she never felt so alive! He fed her exotic cheeses and they drank wine. She felt a little chill, he grabbed a soft blanket and covered them both as they admired the scenery.

"Buddy you are so getting laid when we get home" she leaned her head back and kissed him. 

His reply was almost a growl, "we don't have to wait that long" he pressed himself up against her. 

She could feel that he was also inspired by the moment. She reached behind and began to stroke his firm cock. He reached around and slid his hands under her halter top and squeezed her nipples. They were already sensitive because of the cool air. 

Warmth spread through her, her hand unbuttoned his pants. His cock was burning hot, she loved the way it was so responsive to her touch. His hot breath was on her neck, it gave her goosebumps down her back. While one hand kneaded her breasts the other pulled down her panties. 

A cool breeze on her boiling cunt made her jump. By now some of the other aeronauts were paying attention to what was going on. One even had a pair of binoculars trained on them. She was too far gone to care now, let them watch, let them witness what real love is. He lifted her to the edge of the basket and spread her legs open. It was a very peculiar feeling gazing upon such a magnificent vista. 

He slid his cock over the already moist folds of her vagina, lubricating it. Once it was slick enough he pushed it all the way in. That first insertion always enthralled her, all the hungry erogenous nerves inside her exploded. And like Pavlov's dog her cunt began to drool.

 She has, a long time ago come to grips with the fact that she loved to fuck. She was brought up in a strict religious environment where it was perceived that copulation was bad and a woman's body was dirty. Obviously those people never had a good fuck. 

His motion was well practiced, he knew exactly where and when to maneuver his penis inside her. He varied the depth, angle and speed in which he inserted. To keep the nerves in her pussy guessing where he was going to be. She never had such a skilled lover like Luke. 

All her other previous lovers were akin to playing one note on a piano, Luke was playing Mozart. Her body succumbed quickly orgasm after orgasm wracked through her body. The best thing about being in a balloon was that there was nobody around to hear. Luke was grunting loudly behind her as he played. With each push into her, her wails of pleasure were getting louder and louder, almost shrieks, cracks of lightning ripping through the cloud tops.

 All her inhibitions were flying away with the birds. She wanted to be taken like an animal, she wanted his cock to drive deep into her, she timed his thrusts and drove herself onto his granite like cock. He understood the situation and grabbed her hips roughly. He doubled his speed yanking her downward impaling her hungry pussy onto his spear.

 With each thrust she felt her body becoming lighter. It was if she was detached from her body floating like a cloud. She was no longer aware who she was, where she was. She pondered if she kept floating wether she can reach the heavens. Was she becoming an Angel, her body tingled and shone with an effervescence glow. She thought she heard someone calling her name. Warmth flooding into her body, flowing out from her vagina. She was becoming corporal again she heard a voice more clearer now. 

"Rachael are you okay?"

"I'm fine", was a she could manage to say with a smile of contentment on her face. They cleaned themselves up and sat comfortably. 

He jumped up suddenly! "I feel like singing!"

"Please don't"

"Come fly away on my beautiful my beautiful baaaaallllllloooooon!"

"Dude! This was so romantic, dare I say it, you were extremely sexy. But now I feel a little sad for you" 

Undaunted he continued even louder, "COME FLY AWAAY! ON MY BEAUTIFUL MY BEAUTIFUL BAAALLLLLLOOOOONN!"

"Oh man! Shut the fuck up, one more verse and I toss you over the side" 

Then as if by magic a bird appeared on the basket as if summoned."Hey there little guy, what are you doing way up here. " he articulated in one of his stupid accents. "And what is this? you have a little pouch tied to your leg let me help you out" he removed the pouch turned to her. "That's weird there is a note, will you marry me? And there is a ring!", he turned towards her expectantly.

"....wait....what?!"