Sleepy Head

Okay let me tell you what happened, don't judge me. Sometimes things just happen that you do not expect. I have a roommate, he is the perfect guy, handsome, smart, and he is gay so there is no sexual tension between us, we are best buds. Well no sexual tension from him, I have A LOT of tension! If he has a flaw it is that he is a hardcore gamer and plays all night long. So it is impossible to wake him in the morning. Last week I needed him to drive me to my co-op. This is what happened...I was late! This won't do! I banged on his door, no response from within. How does he sleep like he is dead. I turned the knob on his door "HELLLLOO wake up!" No reply. DAMMIT! I began to shake him vigorously. So vigorously in fact that I dislodged the blanket from his torso. Oh my god! What I saw stunned me, his thick penis slumped over his leg. Even completely flaccid it was astonishing to look at. I felt my body become all tingly, but I was late. I covered him up, took a bottle of water and splashed him in the face. After a few choice swear words we were on our way. 

But the image of his massive cock stayed with me all day. Every time I thought about it I became wet, I could not concentrate. That night I tried to alleviate my frustration by touching myself, imagining a sexual encounter with him. But sometimes imagination is not enough I could not sleep. The next morning I woke up an hour early, quietly opened the door to his room. I began stroking his hair running my fingers through it. I slowly pulled the blanket lower revealing shoulders, chest then his abs. I played with his nipples using my fingers teasing them. His body shifted, I was worried he was going to wake up, but he just sighed dreamily. I ran my fingers down from his muscular chest to his rippling abs. I removed the blanket entirely, his cock was still sleeping. My hands caressed his thighs, I was dripping wet. I took my fingers and touched myself wetting my fingers with my juices. I let him breathe in my scent, then placed a finger between his lips. I wanted to reach his dreamscapes, he licked his lips and sighed again. My hand found his still sleeping cock, my fingers played with the tiny hairs on his testicles. I felt him twitch as I toyed with them. I trace a spiral pattern up the shaft to the head of his penis and back down. Oh look, someone was starting to waken. I felt him become firmer under my fingertips I gave him a squeeze. He was growing larger by the second miraculously out growing my grip I could barely hold him in one hand. Now fully erect he was almost 19cm and thick like a banana.

 With my entire hand encircling his rock hard shaft, I move my arm up and down slowly, the skin of his cock smoothly floated over the hard interior. His cock pulsed like a second heart as I stroked him. I slid my fingers inside my vagina in rhythm with my hand's motion, imagining his cock inside me. Taking the juices from my other hand I coated his cock with glistening lubrication. Faster and faster I pumped him, still asleep he was breathing heavy and moaning as I worked him. I was close to climaxing as my body began to shake. Suddenly his whole body convulsed as if punched, his cock erupted! I was taken by surprise by the ferocity of it, he must not have had sex for a long time. I cleaned up and let him sleep. 

Day 2: Once again I woke up early, a little worried that I am getting addicted to this. He was sleeping peacefully, I just watched him breathing for a while, he was so beautiful, why didn't I do this sooner? I crept over to him played with his messy hair. I bent over and kissed his lips, I became aroused quickly, i continued to kiss him more fervently, no longer caring whether or not I woke him. My tongue slipped in his mouth and found his, my hand slid down his stomach. Ah ha! I was making progress he was already hard. I kissed his neck, I felt him shiver. By hand rhythmically toyed with his cock as I kissed his chest licking his nipples. Lower and lower to his six pack, I kissed every muscular ripple finishing at the patch of pubic hair at the base of his manhood. My nose and lips tickled as the tiny hairs on his testicles brushed against them. I stopped to admire his beautiful cock, strong, healthy pink colour. I imagined what it would feel like inside me, I wondered if it would hurt, it is so big! The top of his penis looked like a fat pink mushroom, I wonder what it tastes like? Kissing the base of his shaft and slowly kissing and blowing his soft skin as I ascended to the top. My hand still rising and falling as my tongue licked him. He tasted metallic and salty, my mouth and pussy were both watering at the same time. Finally I made it to the top, I little bead of semen was sitting at the head of his penis. I touched it with my finger, a long spider web like strand now connected my finger to his cock. I kissed the top of his penis, his semen tasted both salty and sweet, a little like banana. I took the whole head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around savouring every drop. I bobbed my head faster making loud sucking sounds using my lips to squeeze the hard mushroom. His groans were becoming animalistic, he thrust his hips up with each twist of my hungry tongue. Suddenly one violent push and he came in my mouth. I was not expecting it and almost gagged. I never felt so powerful before, having such an impact on someone is intoxicating. Once again I cleaned him up and let him sleep. But I was left unsatisfied, I need to change that tomorrow.

Last Day: I slipped into the room completely naked, my skin was covered in goosebumps. Maybe because it was a little chilly or maybe because I was too excited for what was about to happen. My skin was brimming with energy. I pinched my already hard nipples sending a wave of pleasure through me. I was already wet, the cool air contrasting with my overheated pussy was distracting. I lowered the blanket, my god he was already hard, men really are creatures of habit. I straddled him, his body was warm and I felt that warmth flow through me. I moved my hips back and forth, his cock was lying flat, the folds of my secret flesh glided over him. When the head of his penis came into contact with my swollen clitoris it was amazing. I covered him with my skinny body, kissed his neck my tiny breasts pressed up against his strong chest. I felt his heart beating like a hammer against mine. I whispered in his ear, "my sleeping beauty today I will make you mine forever" he murmured as if in acknowledgment. I reached down and grabbed his cock already slick with my juices. I was a little scared it seemed too big to fit inside me. I did some stretching exercises that I saw pregnant women do to prepare for childbirth. I rose and fell in rhythm the head of his penis gliding through the labia. But not inside yet, I want to make sure he is well lubricated before I put it inside. Holding his cock straight I positioned myself atop of it and moved his penis in a circular motion around my vagina opening. This felt like heaven I have never felt so alive, I lowered myself slightly, feeling the skin of my delicate pussy stretch to encompass the head of his penis. Up and down the mushroom tip slid into me. It was exquisite, my whole body tingled. It seemed to affect him as well his body shifted, and he was breathing in gusts like he was running. I slowly lowered myself taking in the entire length of his shaft. A little painful at first, but that was soon overcome by a wave of pleasure. I had my first orgasm already. I just sat there impaled on him allowing my vagina to adjust to his girth. After a minute I began moving up and down slightly. Going up a little higher with each thrust, the feel of his cock moving inside her was otherworldly like she was losing her substance becoming lighter. 

He was then he began to stir, "what the fuck Jean! What are you doing?"

"Something I wish I did long ago" I didn't stop my motion, I even clench the muscles of my vagina tightly. He tried to struggle at first, but after I clenched he must have been overwhelmed by sensation and his head fell back and groaned loudly. Now I was taking in the full length of him rising to the very tip and driving the whole cock deeply into my hungry cunt. Never had anything touch me so deeply, to my very soul. Tiny orgasms rippled through my body with each impalement. He put his hands on my tiny waist and gripped me almost painfully. His hips matched my rhythm and he drove himself even deeper into me. Yes, yes YES YES! Fuck Me my love! My mind went blank, a dam broke inside me unleashing a might flood. A deluge wash out over his cock into the mattress below. My cunt gripped him like a vice, the sound he made was equal parts anguish and pleasure. His back arched, his hands pulled me aggressively downward and like a volcano his lava was erupted into me. It was such an unusual feeling, vitality flowed into my body as is every cell in my body was energized. 

My eldest daughter was conceived in this moment of loving creation. And over the following 25 years this act was repeated thousands of times each as magical as the first.