A Soapy Seduction

The earthy smells of the forest filled her senses, the verdant greens of the flora around her. Life was brimming with chirping and buzzing, it excited her. Her heart was racing she never felt so alive! 

" You appear to be enjoying yourself, I am glad you capitulated to come with me to get some fresh air. It is not healthy to be stuck inside studying all the time. You need to feel the warmth of the sun on your face from time to time" 

Her adventuring companion was tall, almost 2 meters. She barely reached up to his shoulder in height. 

"Yes! I am so glad we did this! Oooh can we go get some ice cream, I am having a craving for red bean right now. Look I am a dancer!" She began a clumsy pirouette, caught her foot on a tree root. 

Suddenly she was careening down the hillside, crashing like a hunted deer into saplings and ferns. She felt her arm get wrenched painfully, she finally found herself dazed at the bottom sitting in a mud puddle. 

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She heard her hero come crashing down the slope after her. " Are you okay! That was quite the tumble"

"My arm is sore, it might be broken" 

"Come on let's get you to a doctor" and gingerly held her in his arms as he carried her back to the car both covered from head to toe in mud. Arriving back home with a sprained arm and a broken ego.

 "Oh my god! Look what I did to your car, I will help you clean it tomorrow"

"No need, it is time for us to clean up, I have an idea since we are both still wearing our bathing suits. We can take a shower together and I will help you wash up" Hearing this her heart started beating rapidly. 

He smiled mischievously, "good thing we didn't go swimming, if you swim as good as you dance we would be in a lot of trouble!" Another awkward pirouette, she spun clumsily and WHACK! With her one good arm punched him in the chest. 

" You better behave yourself mister! I can still kick your butt with one arm"" I will be a perfect gentleman" The water was warm, she was so excited, how did she end up having a shower with a man. Her skin was so sensitive she could almost feel every drop of water that hit her skin. 

He was standing behind her, hands full of soap he began to wash her back. Her body reacted instantly as his hands slid over her skin, she felt all tingly. He knelt down and spread her legs and slowly washed her calves moving up to her thighs. Her heart was pounding now, as his hands moved towards her vagina. 

Can he tell how aroused she was? She tried to control her breathing to calm herself down. The droplets of water hitting her breasts and belly were like tiny explosions through her body. He rose again and began washing her hair, gently stroking her neck and his fingers tracing over her ears. 

She was in heaven, she never wanted this to end. That is when she noticed something odd. Something touched her back just briefly, then again. Oh my god! Was he naked! She was very nervous now, what was happening? She moved back slightly trying to confirm her suspicions. 

She felt it again, but he did not pull away, feeling his manhood against her back, sliding back and forth was very distracting. She felt it getting firmer and firmer, growing larger with each touch. Now fully erect, hard as stone and impossibly big. 

She felt his hot urgent breath on her neck. She didn't consider herself a beauty, it was incredible that she could solicit such a reaction in a man. Her whole body was numb, she was totally enthralled by his his throbbing cock against her. 

His lips pressed against her ear, he whispered in a growl almost feral, hungry voice, " I have waited for this for so long" it was then that she realized he was pulling the straps of her bathing suit down. Her tiny breasts were exposed. the water hitting her overly sensitive nipples, making them hard and shooting pleasure through her entire body in waves.

 His arms wrapped around her waist, his hands massaged her slender stomach. Working in a circular motion they rose higher and higher until they found her breasts. His fingers slid over her nipples, she let out an uncontrollable moan. 

He pinched them gently, oooooohhh her mind was swimming. She leaned her head back to kiss him reaching up with her good are to caress his neck. The bottom of her swimsuit fell to her ankles her buttocks in direct contact with his cock now. He was so large the tip of his penis almost reached the opening of her vagina. As his fingers found their way to the curly black hairs of her sex. She began to move her hips back and forth. 

The head of his massive cock gliding through the folds of her vagina. She wanted him inside her so desperately, but she was a little scared that something so big would damage her tender pussy. Not willing to surrender her virginity just yet, she needed to take control of the situation.

 This time, the most graceful pirouette, the envy of any ballerina. Now face to face she coveted his regard. The flash of animalistic lust in his eyes at the sight of her nakedness made her more determined to take control. Her eyes must have conveyed her own hunger as she looked down. 

For standing fully erect, his pink massive cock was pointing straight at her virgin pussy. She took hold of the situation...literally, her hand was barely large enough to completely encircle his girth. 

He groaned as she gave it a squeeze it felt more like a stone than flesh. She was surprised when she moved her hands up and down how easy the skin slid over the hardness. His breath was ragged now as he leaned toward her. He began to nibble on her ear as she toyed with his cock. 

His fingers found her sex and was rubbing her swollen clitoris, her legs felt weak. She stroked him faster and faster, he was panting, obviously he was close to ejaculating. Slippery liquid appeared from the top of his penis she used it to make him more and more excited twisting her hand around the head and squeezing more tighter. 

His fingers found their way inside her, she was so wet they slid in easily. Oh my god it felt wonderful! now she finally understands why people enjoyed sex. The sensation rippled through body, wave after wave. She felt a pressure build up inside her, she could no longer hold on, she was going to orgasm! 

His body contorted, he growled and his cock erupted! Sperm shot out of him like an explosion, covering her hand and legs. But his fingers continued to move inside her, oh my god! I love this!

 The juices flowed out of her and orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. Her one good hand dug it's fingernails into his shoulder as her body shook repeatedly. They both collapsed to the floor exhausted as the water poured over them. 

He held her and gently kissed her neck. This was the greatest day of her life she hoped it never ended and by the way he was beginning to get hard again, it might not.