008. beautiful view

𓆩♡𓆪

008. beautiful view

11:04 am

incoming call from jack !

jack
tara

"hello ?"

"hi tara, are you busy?"

"i'm not right now actually, did you really want
to go get ice cream with me?"

"only if you'd like! i dont want to bug."

"no you dont bug! i'm down, there's an ice cream
parlor a few minutes from my house, we can walk if
you're okay with that?"

"yes that sounds great, i'll be there in a bit,
see you in a sec tara"

"bye, be safe please!"

"i will dont worry, bye tar"

call ended !

11:52 am
3rd person

"Collect yourself, you're acting like you've never seen the man before." Tara told herself, it was a pathetic attempt to calm herself down, and she knew that but it doesn't hurt to try does it? Her phone had just let off a loud ding, a notification showing that Jack had texted to let her know he was outside.

Realizing she might be taking a bit too long, she walked downstairs to the front door. She passed a hall mirror, observing herself one last time before greeting the familiar boy outside. She was wearing a white dress with small poka dots on it, with her hair straightened back, it was simple but she didn't want to overdo herself, it's not like it was a date or anything, just pals getting ice cream.

Tara opened the door, shielding her eyes as the bright, warm sun greeted her. She walked happily toward Jack as he got out his car and made his way in her direction, "You said you wanted to walk right? I can drive us if you've changed your mind." Jack assured shyly, not so subtly avoiding eye-contact with the shorter girl. Tara beamed brightly at him, "I'd like to walk please, i enjoy the little walk over, it's just a few minutes that way." She said, motioning down the road, to which he agreed to happily.

Without another minute passing, they started walking in the direction of the parlor, Jack standing on the sidewalk closer to the road while Tara stood to his right closer to the grass. Tara smiled slightly, noticing that he actually knew "the sidewalk rule," because believe it or not, most men do not. Jack glanced over to the brunette nervously, noticing she was looking down to her feet. "How have you been?" He asked hesitantly, he wasn't sure what it was, but he was so nervous to say the wrong thing. He wanted her approval.

"I've been fine, thank you. How have you been?" She said, shifting her attention the tall boy walking beside her, giving him a bright smile as their eyes met. "I've been good, not too busy at the moment, thankfully. All this press stuff gets kind of draining, you know?" He admitted, starting to feel more comfortable in the girls presence.

Tara nodded understandingly, she knew all too well about being drained. "Yeah I get that, it can be alot. You're a strong guy though, really. You can get through it, just make sure you value your mental health over your career, you come first don't forget about that." Tara advised, her eyes glistening with care. Jack smiled shyly, "I'll keep that in mind, but I do hope the same applies for you." He said, giving her a teasing push in an attempt to make her let out a laugh, to which she did. Tara's eyes widened as her balance was knocked off slightly, letting out a dramatic gasp and a giggle as she pushed him back, "What the hell, what am I a punching bag?" She cried dramatically, pretending to sob into her hands.

Jack shrugged sarcastically, "That was a push not a punch you dummy." He laughed, pulling her into a quick little side hug as they kept walking. Tara giggled softly, feeling embarrassed as her cheeks grew hot, she knew her face was burning a bright red now. "Oh hush, just keep walking, Champion. I wanna eat my damn ice cream." She smiled, facing towards the ground in a failed attempt to hide her rosy pink cheeks.

jackchampion

        ♥  liked by tarabaxter, jamieflatters and 841

♥ liked by tarabaxter, jamieflatters and 841.968 others

jackchampion Had the most beautiful view today

                            view more  comments . . .

tarabaxter next time i WILL pay, you wont get away with this champion, you WONT

             > jackchampion replying to tarabaxter No you literally won'f

username caption?????? sorry?????😀😀😀???????

jamieflatters so this is why you cancelled our date? im hurt, feeling betrayed 💔

             > jackchampion replying to jamieflatters Oh no... please forgive me 😢 I love you

agnesharmon SHES MINE, GET AWAY FROM HER

             > jackchampion replying to agnesharmon Politely, no, I quite enjoy her presence 😗

username1 hey girly .... you dont know me but 👩‍🦯

baileybass WHY WASNT I AWARE YOU KNOW THE ACTUAL LOVE OF MY LIFE

                > jackchampion replying to baileybass Because I gatekeep people I like so go away

jennaortega she's seriously the prettiest human ever send her my love or ill die 

AUTHORS NOTE !
finally off of work tomorrow lets go
12 hr shifts for 6 days straight is draining