028. smile thru the pain

𓆩♡𓆪

28. smile thru the pain

notfinalgirl has removed stopcallingmeavirgin as
a follower !
notfinalgirl has unfollowed stopcallingmeavirgin !

notfinalgirl

         ♥  liked by totallynotaggy, leonotcarsontho and 60 others

♥ liked by totallynotaggy, leonotcarsontho and 60 others

notfinalgirl smile thru the pain 😍🥰

                       view more  comments . . .

totallynotaggy WHY ARE U CRYING WHATS WRONG

chadtheimmortal if you need someone to talk to im here ❤️

leonotcarsontho uh oh

                 TARA TOSSED AND TURNED in a failed attempt to get comfortable, pulling the blanket completely over and groaning loudly in frustration. "Jesus Christ is it so much to ask for a little bit of sleep?" She whispered to herself, it had been two hours since her sad excuse of a conversation with Jack, and even though all she wanted to do was sleep, her body and mind had different plans. Her stomach turned and her chest ached, making it a harder challenge then it already was.

Suddenly, three loud knocks were heard from what she could only assume was her front door. Tara jumped at first, not expecting to hear someone knocking at five in the morning with no warning. Ignoring it, she pulled the pillow over her head l, hoping whoever was at the door would just go away. However, just opposite of what she hoped, she heard three knocks echo through the apartment once again. Annoyance flowed through her body instantly, throwing the blankets off of her cold body and stomping towards the front door in a fit of anger. She approached the door, ready to say some inappropriate words to whoever decided to bother her at this point in time.

Tara opened the door, revealing a soaking wet Leo. "Can i come in please?" He asked shakily. All Tara did was step aside, allowing him to step inside then shutting and locking the door behind him. Tara raised an eyebrow, observing the boy in front of her. His nose and cheeks held a pink tint from the cold weather, and his clothes were completely soaked from the pouring rain. "What are you doing here?" Tara asked quietly, as annoyed as she was that he'd show up so unexpectedly, she was more concerned on why.

Leo looked down at her, "I saw your post, I wanted to make sure you were okay." He answered quietly, a small smile growing on his face as their eyes met. Tara rolled her eyes, grabbing his ice cold hands and dragging him down the hall to her room, "You're dripping all over my floors, come on I think I still have some of your clothes in my dresser." She said, shaking her head from the disbelief that he came all this way in the middle of a storm to see if she was okay.

They walked into the room, kicking his shoes off before stepping onto her carpeted floor. Tara walked over to her dresser, searching through the drawers until she found an old tee shirt and sweatpants, handing it over to him. "You remember where the bathroom is?" She asked, trying to avoid eye contact to reduce the tension. He nodded, turning around and walking to the bathroom to change.

Tara let out a loud sigh as she crawled back into bed and under the covers, it was dark and quiet in her room, apart from the tapping of rain droplets against her window and the occasion sound of thunder. After a few minutes, Leo walked back into the room, sitting on the opposite side of the bed and observing the small girl beside him. She didn't look back, but Leo could see her eyes were dark red and teary, and her nose and cheeks were swollen and red. Her long, dark hair fell over her face messily, she was wearing a black sweatshirt that practically swallowed her whole and she had the blanket over her criss-crossed legs.

Leo let out a shaky breath, "What's wrong, Tara?" He asked, reaching over to brush the hair out of her face. Not expecting the touch of his hand, she flinched slightly, looking up and meeting his big brown eyes. She could feel her heart sped up and her throat start to tighten, she wanted to tell him to let it out but she knew if she spoke she wouldn't be able to contain herself. However, even that was an overestimation, the warm tears started running down her face and her stomach clenched before she could even get out a word.

Leo did the first thing that came to mind and grabbed her pulling her into his arms. Tara didn't realize how badly she needed to be held until she felt her body melt into his. She sobbed uncontrollably, wishing for the hurt to just go away.  Leo felt his heart clench in his chest as he held the crying girl,  squeezing her slightly. "I don't know what happened, and you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable, but i'll be here as long as you need me to be." He reassured her, laying back into the bed without letting her go.

AUTHORS NOTE !
shes me