XXV

Finn Pov

"We got you, General," I said using all the strength that I had to lift Arden's dead weight. He was trying his best to keep up, but with each step he took, he limped.

"Okay, If I can recall the escape pods should be down the corner to the right," I said confidently, turning towards Poe.

"Yeah, let's try to make it there soon. I'm sure we'll be getting something more sinister than troopers on our ass," he puffed.

As if what he said was a magic command, the hall let out an electric sign. It groaned, releasing its power, banishing the entire hall in complete utter darkness. The hall now let out an eerie silence, there was no hums of electricity flowing through cords. No beeps, no whirring of the ship. It was as if the entire hall was sucked out of all sound and banished it into an unknown land. My feet stumbled back, trying to feel my surroundings, my boots letting out a small squeak.

"Poe?" My voice shook.
My heart pounded, "RG status?" A slight static filled my ears, as silence followed.
"RG?"
My heart pounded harder, creating a beat that vibrated into my ear drums. My stomach squirmed and released a uneasy sensation... something wasn't right.

Not able to see my surrounding, I let my hearing take full control of guidance. Holding on tightly to Arden's back, I slowly inched towards. I felt blind I felt hopeless, I-

"Finn," Poe whispered... "Stand still"

Suddenly from the distance, the sound of heels echoed as it concrete. It rang my ears,  being the only sound that emitted in the entire hall.

Click, click, click,

it approached closer, the menacing sound which made my heart palpitate more. Then it stopped. I held my breath, but before I got the chance to brace myself, it stopped.

A whirring filled the air, an ignition. It pierced our ears that familiar sound that only was heard when you had the honor of seeing one in person.

CRACK!

A blast of red light shone revealing slowly one side of a sith saber. The crystal within cracked and buzzed releasing another blast of light, revealing a double ended light saber. That red light illuminated the hall, yet began to dim our hopes of survival. My heart plummeting my heart to the ground. Chills ran down my spine, causing an explosion in my stomach.

This saber was foreign, unfamiliar, something that was from a tale. This is not Kylo Ren's saber than who's is it?

A silhouette emerged through the blast of light, revealing a small but curvy frame.

It is Prada!

I jumped gathering my senses, using all of my energy to move my legs that felt like Blorash Jelly.

"Run," I said, pushing my feet in the opposite direction of sudden death. With adrenaline pumping in my blood, Arden has become lighter, and I led the way down the hall.

The red saber sliced through air, digging into the wall. Sparks ignited from the electrical units as shards of metal clanged on the floor. Heels clicked, as electrical wiring spazzed and fizzled. The lights above began to flicker, allowing some light to illuminate our path. It was a feeling I never came across, the feeling of death.

The lights flickered once more giving me the perfect chance to catch a glimpse of our attacker. The most feared woman in all of the galaxy, who now has had the reputation of darth Vader.