VI.

Kylos Pov
"I have brought her to you Supreme Leader just as you wanted" I said kneeling down in front of Snoke. Aside from me was General Hux, not speaking a word as he stood still.

"Where is she now?"

"In the Medic Bay, she was slightly injured from her time in Itari"

"How so?"

"Just some minor cuts and bruises, she is strong she'll recover fast"

"Excellent Commander, you have not disappointed me. Tomorrow you will begin your training with her, teach her the ways of the dark side"
I slowly picked myself up, "Yes Supreme Leader" turning around exiting the room.

"You also burned down Itari and left no survivors" Snoke yelled, my heartbeat quickened, turning around observing Snoke.

"Well done, you didn't hesitate about your past"

Images of the little boy flashed in my mind, with his tan robes and smiling face,

"Never Supreme Leader" I said pushing the doors open exiting the throne room. Hux quickened his pace walking towards me.

"You know the girl, don't you? Ren that will be your greatest dow-" he breath halted as he gagged
"Don't speak unless you're spoken to General.  Remember I have more power over you than you would ever possess", I let him go throwing him onto the ground. He hunched over on his knees, massaging his neck while recovering his breaths.

...

The door closed shut, leaving Snoke on his throne alone with his thoughts. His hands folded into each other, as he let out a cold dry laugh. 

"Now my plan sets into play" he said laughing echoing in the empty hall he sat in guarded heavily.

Pradas Pov
I heard echoing in the distance, the castle which once stood erect was now immersed in flames. Storm troppers marched onto the now abandoned streets of Itari, as its's citizens laid on the ground mouths agape. Their lifeless carcass filled the streets, with their cheeks stained with dry tears. In the castle where I once lived, troopers invaded it's walls. Blasting the remaining servants that had once watched me grow. Their cries echoed in the empty corridors, along with the ear piercing sound of blasters. Aurphia entered my quarters with a soft grin, as she carefully sat on top of the bed that she used to make everyday. Her decripate hands touched the light silk sheets, taking in its delicate and smooth touch. She sat there still as if knowing that this was her end, and wanted nothing more but to be in the room that brought her the most joy. Suddenly breaking the silence, the double doors busted with a loud bang. Her face still holding an expression of courage, placed her hand to her over her heart. She took her last breath as a tear streamed down her cheek.
A loud sound of a blaster went off in the castle halls, distrusting the peace that once was on this planet. 
Slowly whispers emerged creating a new scene that laid before me. The voices intensified as they become louder and louder, as my body was lifted from a cold stream. The dress I wore hugged my figure tightly as I emerged from the water, taking a step onto the cold soil. I was being cleansed, entering a new life as a Sith.

"Do what has to be done" a whisper spoke, "Pradaline Blanc,"

I ignited my lightsaber, setting it ablaze as I stared into the eyes of a defenseless Kylo Ren. He nodded acknowledging that there was no other choice, "It'll be okay" he mouthed, his brown eyes filled with sorrow. A tear lingered down my face as I lifted the saber above my head, within a blink of an eye Kylo had vanished. Leaving me in a room full of darkness, my body fell forwards entering an abyss. Landing on a cool surface, I picked myself up observing my surroundings. Sounds of molten lava echoed in the chamber I was in. I could hear the rush of its movements underneath the surface. The cool air I had felt now turned to excruciating heat. All I did was run, I ran down the empty halls of an abandoned citadel. Voices cried out in an eerie whisper, "Your ancestors" my heart began to beat out of my chest as I continued to run.
"They have step foot on this planet which gave you life" I ran into a dead end, my heartbeat pounded in my ears as I cold sweat ran down my forehead. I took a step back, my legs almost giving out on me as I touched a ledge of a cliff. The heat of the lava arose from the cracks of the walls, suffocating me with the smell of ash. Out of the shadows a saw a black figure made of smoke. He came towards me, the outline was a man, a man with a helmet. The sound of the lava rose into my ears as I heard a familiar metallic breathing in the distance. The rhythmic breathing became closer to me, as the smoke figure approached.
"Darth Vader" I said in a whisper