XXII.

Finns Pov
I knew we had arrived to the planet Corellia when the windows had fogged from the cool midst. The planet, well known for its environmental preservation, was often filled with nature's unique temperatures. Something that was hardly found in the galaxy, which made it so unique. People all around the galaxy came here often to admire its beauty and to dabble in the elite social life it possessed. Yet all beauty contains some darkness in them, that is something I learned from The Order. My mind continued to race as I peeked through the window, observing the dim lights that shone in the distance.

"I have a feeling Troopers are flooding this place," Poe's voice boomed snapping me back into reality, "Better make sure that we stay hidden and close at all times."
"Agreed."
Landing the ship on the outskirts, we began our tread towards Coronet City.

...

The city itself was bustling, full of color and life through the wealthy aristocrats that occupied it. Everywhere I looked it seemed I was discovering something new. New faces of wealth, new clothes of the highest couture, with the fanciest cars that anyone had ever seen. Beautiful women who draped among tall figures, shone brightly like stars in the night sky. My eyes following there curvy figure, imaging myself with one by my side.
"We're not here to follow damsels," Poe scoffed.
Placing a hood over my head, my eyes skimmed through the streets.
"Where did the Slicer tell us to met?" my horse voice asked, peering over to Poe who had the lead.
"Teeno Village," he replied lifting his tracker. The small object spazzed and hissed as it lead the way deeper into the vast planet. With each step we took away from the casinos and the burgués, the shining lights soon faded into soft accents in the shadows.

Teeno village was one of those cities that were meant for the commoners. Bustling humans and aliens alike, trying to survive during this time selling what they could to keep alive. Poe and I pushed past the civilians trying to make ends meat selling their goods. In the corner of my eye I saw Troopers posted on each street corner surveying the crowd, judging who to mark down. My blood boiled as I saw their masks of order which just brought blood shed to who gazed upon it. Poe taking notice of my absent mindedness, grabbed my arm with a simple, "You're safe Buddy." I nodded softly, turning my head forward. Expecting to be met with the crowd infront of me, I slammed against heavy armor.

"Hey watch where you're going,"- a voice so rough boomed loudly causing me to shake in my boots. With such a force my body fell to the ground, forcing me to look up to the tall creature.
"Hey hey!" Poe cut in, placing his hands high blocking the creature from pouncing on me, "we mean no inconvenience. It won't happen again." Reaching his arm towards me I grabbed ahold of it lifting myself up. The humanoid creature with red skin growled  revealing his sharp fangs as he walked walked away.
"Are you alright?" Poe asked as he dusted off my arms and cloak.
Reaching my hand towards my head, I began to rub the wound, "Yeah I-" suddenly my eyes met with one of the emotionless masks with its black hallow eyes. A soft breeze swept across my head, as a sudden realization hit that my hood was not covering my head. Eyes widening my heart fell to my stomach, "Son of a bitch-" I said, hands shaking grabbing any material to cover my face.

"Huh? What?"

Within seconds I looked up, the Troopers that were posted had vanished in sight.

"We gotta get out of here!" I said throwing my hands onto Poe's shoulders.

Suddenly a loud noise erupted from the crowd, as bodies were being pushed among the street. Our eyes met upon two tall figures dressed in white,
"Fuck," I grabbed hold of Poes clock shoving him deep into the crowd.
"God damnit Finn you're like a magnet to these bastards."
"Like I don't know that?!"