VIII.

Kylos Pov
"You were supposed to come with me to train under Luke, '' I said, loosening my grip on Prada's wrist.
"What?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she pulled her arm away from my reach, "When did this happen?" she said, taking a step back as her hands turned into a fist.

"During the last few weeks that I visited Itari, my mother...." I said as my voice quivered. I couldn't help but think of my mother and her whereabouts. I could often sense her force within the galaxy acting as a ghostly beacon to guide me home.

A part of me wanted to go back home.

"She believed for you to be a spreader of light," I said softly as I sat back down onto my chair, Prada's eyes widened, her fingers which were held tightly begun to loosen. She was taken aback by the idea that she had the ability to spread hope instead of fear. Her breath quickened as she continued to stare into my being,
"You know I'm not capable of such good, Ren '' she said as she crossed her arms towards her chest as she took a deep breath. She slowly exhaled turning her back towards me. The medial robe which she wore hung loosely off her figure as she stared into the window. Some parts of her body were immersed in the shadows, while her frontal features shone brightly through the stars reflection. She bit her lip, lost in thought as she took another deep breath calming herself down.
"Why would she think such a thing?" she said as her voice shook. She turned her body towards me, turning away from the window which reflected the light of the stars. Her frontal features now hid within the shadows, the only light that was seen was her hazel orbs that glowed with passion.
"Kylo... why?" she said in a soft whisper, there was silence. "Why?" she repeated her voice shaking.

I ran my fingers through my hair, turning my head towards Prada.
"She saw something rare in you that she only saw in another, a waver in the darkness" I said staring into Prada's fiery orbs,"an ability of containing the power of the light and dark within you" I paused averting my gaze from her, staring into the metallic floor, "The power of both sides of the force" I said in a whisper.
"Both sides of the force?" Prada asked, she walked towards my view sitting back down in her chair. "When did she know this?"
I could sense in her tone of voice that she was impatient and wanted answers. Within the mix I could also sense conflict. She felt betrayed that she had a choice whether to become good or bad. She took a deep breath exhaling slowly as she lifted her knees up towards her chest.

"Ever since she laid eyes on you she knew," I said running my fingers again through my hair, "She saw Luke as an opportunity to show Precedious you were meant for good, but he forbade it and told her that he wanted you to become Queen-"

Prada interrupted me, her voice stung like venom "That's a lie," she said with a hiss, "he wanted me dead after I did his bidding," her voice cracked as she tightened her arms on her legs.

At that moment I felt Prada's energy boil from within, a break in her force as she heard me talk about the late king. In the past she had told me of the horrors she had to face in that castle, but she never disclosed all the details. I could only leave it to the imagination what she had to face. A chill went down my spine envisioning Prada as a little girl murdering an older man who was innocent. Precedious abused her in many ways that left her numb to the world. She has never been the same since I last saw her.

"Prada,-" I spoke softly

Prada's eyes glowed as she continued to stare into my soul, as her gaze penetrated a gradul stinging sparked in my head. It deepened near my temple, a feeling of a sharp knife stabbing my skull. My breath quickened as the pain intensified,
Prada still glaring and evoking no emotion.

Has she really become that strong, where she can't even control her own strength?

"You don't know anything that happened..." she said harshly, "NOTHING" she growled. I let out a low grunt as the pain pierced through my eyes. Prada's gaze was distributed as she tossed her head to the right. Her nose flared while she stared at the ground, "Don't speak his name" she said a whisper, "EVER again" she said in between breaths as her teeth clenched. The pain in my skull continued to throb in my head, yet I didn't let my emotions show. Prada didn't know she evoked any pain towards me... she is ignorant towards her power.