XI.

Pradas Pov

I took a deep breath, tying my hair tightly and placing my saber onto the holster that laid on my thigh. This was the moment I've been waiting for, to train properly and use my talents for what they were made for. I exhaled loudly, before pushing the double doors open. In the end of the room Supreme
Leader Snoke sat on his throne along with his crimson red guards.  I walked down the grand hall examining the room, feeling for Kylo's presence. I felt it, as if embracing me with open arms. Kylo's and I's eyes met, adverting them swiftly to Snoke.
I kneeled down before him, my head closely touching the ground, "It is an honor to be in your presence, Supreme Leader," I said. I lifted my head slightly taking in Snoke's features. His skin was faded with a grayish hue, parts of his skin were agape from wounds from long ago. I took notice of his beady eyes that were covered with a misty blue, if you stared too deep into them one might freeze.

Snoke let out a soft hum before he spoke, "Pradaline... Blanc," he said. The c hit the roof of his mouth as it echoed in the vast room.

"At last we meet," he paused, "If the prophecy is true, you are the one to end all Jedi," he said leaning towards me.

I bowed my head further into the ground, "The prophecy hold truth my lord, I will not disappoint you," I spoke softly.

I lifted my head once more, my eyes met with Kylo's.  He wasn't wearing his but was now left exposed in front of Snoke and I.  I lifted myself up standing standing strong in front of Snoke, as I continued to stare into Kylo's eyes.

"Commander Ren," Snoke said turning towards him,

"Commence, your training with Pradaline."

"As you wish, Supreme Leader," he said ascending his stance beside Snoke. His face held a seriousness to it, knowing that he had to maintain his role as the Commander of The First Order.

"We will begin with combat," Kylo said, shifting his gaze towards mine. Under his eyes laid purple. bags from the lack of sleep of the night before. He seemed distracted and had trouble focusing his attention to me. Was he hiding something from me? This seemed off from his behavior.

I nodded, moving my arm to my holster that held my weapon.

"Go." Snoke said quickly.

I held the saber in my reach, deflecting the blow that Kylo had done. A loud crackle could be heard through the walls, while a vibrant red shone onto Kylo's face. Our bodies almost touched, as we continued to push our weight onto each other. I shifted my weight aside from his, having an opening to push his saber off of mine.
I quickly regained my balance and twirled my saber on top of my fingertips. The saber and I were one, as
I continued to twist and turn my body along with the movements of my weapon. Our sabers again collided with a jolt as he swung counteracting it. We danced what seemed like pure seconds, each blow counteracting the other.

As Kylo and I continued to fight, in my peripheral vision I saw Snoke lift himself from his throne descending towards us. Suddenly I felt a shape pain course though my body noticing blue electric waves dancing along the ground. Kylo and I were paralyzed from our stance, causing us to knock us to the ground.  A loud cry escaped my mouth, as a stinging pain coursed though my veins.

"Look at you two!" Snoke spat, "Mere disappointments!" his voiced echoed off the throne room, which shook me in my core.

"You fight as if you have nothing to gain!"
"You speak of your grandfather so highly yet you show no correlation towards his skill," he said as Kylo's  body was shoved onto the other side of the room. He let out a loud grunt, as his body hit the wall.