Hurt memory 💔

°This is kind of a minsung side of the story. There will be seungmin and the others being lovey dovey, but some parts will be minsung.°
———————
◇Author POV◇
———————

"We won't kill you, only if you are ours."

It was silent. "What do you mean. All I WANT IS TO GO HOME!" That made minho pissed. He grabbed seungmins' neck and pulled him forward. He grabbed his gun that he had and again positioned it to seungmins' ear.

"If you think about escaping, I won't hesitate to blow your brains out. And if you ever decide to disrespect me or anyone, here there will be a horrible, and I mean horrible punishments. Understand?"

Seungmin nodded and then started to tear up again. Minho put his gun away and pushed seungmin back with his hand that was around his neck. And then minho left.

The other boys were in shock but didn't really do anything. Let's just say the others were kind of scared of minho. Jisung went to go find minho.

The others try to calm seungmin down.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
○With Minho and Jisung○
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Hyung..don't you think you were a little bit harsh.." minho then turned and stared at jisung. "Do you really think I'm going to be NiCe to a brat like him. And if he dares to think about escaping. I'm either blowing his limbs out or something I really don't want to remember doing."

It was quiet when minho said that. Jisung was there. Jisung remembered.

Jisung realized that minho was about to cry. Minho has never cried. Well, at least not in front of them..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a mission that the boss only made jisung and minho do.

It was risky and very hard. But minho needed to prove himself. So he took the challenge.

They were so close, but everything they did failed. Minho then had an idea. It was a terrible idea..

Minho then looked at jisung and then started to smirk but tear up. "Jisung.. I'm sorry..." Minho then kissed jisung and brabbed a knife.

"If I don't survive my plan, go straight to ******, ok?" Jisung didn't know what he was talking about.

Not until minho leaped down and pinned their target to the ground. He then pressed a button on his knife, and a beeping sound went off.

And then jisung knew.. jisung didn't want minho to do it. So jisung jumped down and pushed minho aside and grabbed the knife.

"JISUNG STOP!" And then *BOOM* there wasn't anyone in sight, no target..no jisung.

Minho quickly stood up and started looking around for jisung.

He then found jisung bleeding to death. His face was covered in burnt marks. He then started to cry and called 911.

Jisung was in the hospital, minho, and the rest were at the house. Minho was in his room. And the others were in the living room. Minho started, punching the wall. And then he started crying.

"It's all my fault *Sob*..if I hadn't sacrificed *sob* myself, jisung wouldn't have jumped and *sniff*  sacrificed his life to save mine..." He started to cry even more.

"I'm sorry, jisung... I'm so sorry.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jisung knew that minho was sad. He went over to minho and pulled him into a hug, and then kissed him.

"Hyung, I know that, that day will never leave your head... but you need to leave that moment.. I'm fine and ever since that day.. we had been doing successful. Now.. we haven't heard a reply yet from our seungmin. And I hope I see an apology to him."

Minho nodded, and they went back to seungmin and the others.

"Seungmin, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to get fistey, it's just.. something I have to do, and I got angry." Seungmin smiled. "It's fine, sir.. but I still don't trust you yet.." minho nodded and smiled. "I understand. But I'm serious about the escaping thing. One wrong move and boom!"

Seungmin nodded quickly, and everyone left. Leaving only seungmin and jeongin alone.. together.

Seungmin then notices something in jeongins eyes. It's kind of like a change of his pupils. Changing the color from a dark brown..to a hot pink color.

"J-Jeongin-yah.. are you ok..?" He then started to smirk and came closer to seungmin. "I have always wanted to do this." The smirk grew on jeongins face.

He then began to...

○○○○○○○○○
○???? POV ○
○○○○○○○○○

"I HAVENT GOT ANY CLOSER TO FINDING MY ——— BECAUSE OF YOU!"Dont get all mad at me. Because you can't keep you ——— protected!" *Slap* "Dont you ever say shit like that again! You're lucky I don't bring you to the family!" He froze and then left.

———————————————————

Done!

|Word count:785|

Hope you enjoyed it! ♡

[End]