Heated Trip

Smut and fluff!( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

The Smut and fluff was requested by oceanvq

Top!Jisung
Bottom!Seungmim

The fluff will be in part two!

☆SeungSung☆
―――――――――――――――――――
☆Author Pov☆

"Seungmin! Baby!" a voice called out to seungmin. Seungmin turned around and saw, apparently, 3racha walking towards him.

He smiled. "H-Hey hyungs... Need something?" Seungmin asked carfully. He remembered what minho said. He was kind of scared of him.

~FlashBack~
Minho had the gun right next to seungmins' ear everyone was watching, minhos hand was on seungmins' neck, gripping it a little.

"If you think about escaping, I won't hesitate to blow your brains out. And if you ever decide to disrespect me or anyone, here there will be a horrible, and I mean horrible punishments. Understand?"

Minhos words made seungmin tear up. After all that, he's been scared of minho ever since then.

~End of flashback~

He was scared that he might screw up. "Everyone is going on a road trip! And you have no choice but to come with us!"

Seungmin gasped in sarcasm. "I dont get my own free will?!" Han laughed. "Nope! Now pack your bags darling~" Seungmin nodded and started.

"WAIT! I DONT HAVE A SUITCASE!" seungmin yelled and then minho popped in with a suitecase and rolled it towards him.

(Perfect for seungmin)
"THANK YOU SIR!"

~A little bit later.~

"Alright everyone there is two cars, so we will have four in one and four in one. I will make the decision. Car one will have..

Everyone got seated in seungmin car

Everyone got seated in seungmin car. LeeKnow driving I.N in the front and jisung and seungmin in the back.

Jisung then had the idea of causing seungmin to squirm in the car. Lucky for him he did this a while when seungmin was sleeping.

Jisung grabbed smt and pressed a button looking at seungmin. Seungmin jumped and looked back at Jisung.

"Having fun?" Jisung mouthed at seungmin, seungmin tried his best not to whimper, moan or anything. He looked at jisung and mouthed "Turn it off sungie.." Jisung shook his head and pressed another button.

Lets just say seungmin couldnt release until they reached there destination. While on there way there, jisung was secretly palming seungmins dick((╥﹏╥)) making seungmin whimper, lucky for them jeongin was playing loud music in the car.

(The same music thats playing above)

They couldnt hear seungmins whimpering, or moaning, oh but jisung could. It felt like he was in hevan hearing seungmin like that.

"J-Jisung, please... I cant take anymore of it..." Jisung smirked and slid his hand in seungmins boxers, and fingered his hole. Seungmin was a mess.

Jisung kept fingering seungmin until they were at the place. He puulled out but pressed a botton that said "1".
~In seungsungs shared room~

Jisung then locked the door and closed the window with curtains. "Shall we continue?" Jisung asked. Without hesitation, seungmin nodded.

Jisung smirked and took seungmins and his clothes off, then held out his hand. "Spit" Was the only word that jisung said. Seungmin then spit in jisungs hand and jisung then stroked his dick with the spit and positioned his dick at seungmins hole.

Jisung then pushed his dick into seungmin. Seungmin moaned loudly, putting his head back. "J-Jisung! Its to big!" Jisung then covered seungmins mouth. "Shut the fuck up slut. Do you want the others to find out that your being a slut towards me? Hm?" Seungmin shook his head, looking so innocent.

"What i thought." Jisung then sped up his thrusts going fast pounding into the youngers prostate. Jisung was going really hard, so hard he started chokingthe younger."J-JISuehhNg! PLeaSe FASTER!" Jisung did what the younger asked and choked him harder and fucked him harder. Jisung knew that he had found the good spot when seungmin "accidentally" bit his hand, causing blood to come out.

"Found it~" Jisung said, and then went even faster, going at animalistic pace. Jisung stopped choking him and then kissed him hard on the lips. "JISUNGIE~ PLEaSe IM GONNA―" Before seungmin could say anything he then came and jisung then stopped thrusting. He pulled out.

"S-sungie? Why did you stop? You need to cum, dont you?" Jisung then shook his head and smiled. "Oh baby, all i needed was to pleasure you~" But before jisung could get up, seungmin then pulled him down onto the bed.

"My love what are you doing?" Seungmin then kneeled down to jisungs dick and licked it. Jisung understood what he was doing.

Seungmin then started to suck jisung off making him groan, because of the younger.

"Seungmin, how are you so good at this?~" Jisung moaned.

Jisung then started to fuck his mouth making seungmin gag. "Seungmin! Oh you better fucking swallow all of it, you fucking slut." Jisung came in seungmins mouth, Proving that he swallowed it all, seungmin showed his tounge to jisung.

"My good boy~ Come on, lets get you cleaned up."
―――――――――――――――――――
Fluff in part 2! Also i wanted to say that i will make the fluff a little bit short. So please dont hate me for it! Another thing is my aunt and uncle are coming over on monday, and tuesday.

Sorry that this part was short aswell, im trying to make these parts long as possible!

Again, thank you oceanvq for suggesting the fluff and smut so again, thank you! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
❤❤     🍬
❤❤               🍇
❤❤🐇     🍥
❤❤     
❤❤     🍡
❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤
                         🍥
🍬❤❤❤❤
  ❤❤     ❤❤
❤❤          ❤❤
❤❤     🍰❤❤
❤❤          ❤❤
  ❤❤     ❤❤
     ❤❤❤❤🐁
               🍥
❤❤          ❤❤
❤❤🐇     ❤❤
  ❤❤     ❤❤
  ❤❤     ❤❤
     ❤❤❤❤
🍬     ❤❤
                    🌸
❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤🍬          ☁
❤❤❤❤     
❤❤     🍥     🐇
❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤♥

{₩ord count:913}

♡End♡