~Your Making Me Jealous, pup~

⚠️BLOOD! Jealousy! Kissing! No smut!A little heated! Angst-Fluff! Swearing! Weapon usage! Murder!⚠️

♡LeeKnow POV♡

Every single time, this is like the 10th time now. seungmin and I are out, and every time, he has to go talk with one of his "FrIeNdS."

At this point, he's been talking to him for the past 8 hours. It's basically the afternoon now. I had so many plans for me and seungmin, but NO! His friends are more important.

I start to get jealous when the "Friend" puts his hands on seungmins' waist. I form my fists into a ball, trying not to hurt the guy in front of seungmin.

I finally had enough when I pulled seungmin away, dragging his by the wrist. "M-Minho?!" I didn't even care enough to look at him. I was angry. I was fucking pissed.

I brought him back home to Chan and chang-Bin. I threw him in the arms of bangchan. Then yelled. "Put him in a room until i get back. I have to deal with someone."Then I left again. I went back to the park, still pissed.

I looked around to find the guy so I could shoot him in the face. "Where the fuck is that fucking dick!" I screamed quietly.

To be honest, I was ready to torture that mother fucker. But I think killing him is enough.

I then finally found him and yank him by the hair and grabbed my gun. I pointed it to his face and said this.

"You lay your fucking hands on what's mine, I'll lay these fucking bullets through your throat. He didn't have a choice to say anything else. I shot him in the face, at least. I then dragged the body near an alleyway and then made sure that all of his blood was on me or the walls.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET! YOU TOUCHED MY FUTURE HUSBAND! NO ONE. NO ONE, TOUTCHES WHATS MINE!" I then laugh [😃]. I then grab all the information that had his family or him in, and put it in a pocket, so then i can go kill them later. I then leave the body, and walked away.

I got home, and everyone that was there was just staring at me in shock. "Take a picture. It will last longer."

I then go to my room and clean up. I get out of my shower and find some clothes to wear. [The clothes will be in additional part cause why not 😻]

"Where did you guys put seungmin?" I asked.

|Author POV|
The others told minho where seungmin was, minho went to the room with just a bed. God, when minho went in there, it smelled like [You know what 😜].

Seungmin and minho made eye contact. "You know, every time when we go outside, you make me fucking jealous. I hate it when other men touch you on the waist, when they hold your hand, just touching you like a fucking pervert." Seungmin looked down not wanting to look at him.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't know.." seungmin looked back up at minho. "My baby, it's alright.."

"Can I get a kiss for a bigger apology?" Seungmin nodded. They then kissed. It turned from a kiss into a make-out session.

Seungmin was moaning into the kiss. Minho was smirking. He moved to seungmins' neck and made at least 3 hickeys. "I wonder if Chan and changbin would like to add to your neck~"

Minho said seductively. Seungmin blushed. "Alright, I'll go get them then." Minho giggled and went to go to changbin and chan. Seungmin cried out, begging, saying, "NO, PLEASE, NO WAIT! MINHO HYUNG, PLEASE DONT!"

Minho came back with Chan and changbin, smirking at seungmin. Then they attacked.

"You look so beautiful, pup~." seungmin looked away, blushing. "Now, are you gonna make me jealous again?"

"N-No.. I won't make minho jealous ever again.." Minho smiled, he them kissed seungmin again. But it wasn't like the last time. It was sweet. It was long-lasting, but again... sweet.

While they were kissing, minho moved his hand behind seungmins' ear. They were losing oxygen, but they didn't care.

Seungmin, of all people, didn't care that they were losing oxygen. He was falling for him, he was falling for all of them. He loved all of them. He wanted to go home, but he didn't want to leave them.

They then broke the kiss, panting afterward. Minho was about to say something until he was interrupted by the door opening, revealing jeongin and felix.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS WANT?" Minho screamed, annoyed that he got interrupted. "We need to move ASAP."

"What do you mean?" Jeongin then spoke. "Apparently, some dick, who knows seungmin, somehow found us. And since we can't let anyone have our baby, we need to move somewhere else. "

Minho nodded and looked back at seungmin. "Are you ok with that, my darling?" Seungmin thought about it for a while. And then made his choice..

"Minho..."

———————————————————

DONEEEE you will have to wait until part two of this.

I'm also starting questions to ask you guys now! Here's one!

Who is your bias/biases?

Mine is leeknow and seungmin.YES mine is 2min! 😎

{Word count:883}

[END]