Moving?

⚠️Kissing! Fluff! OT8!⚠️

______________
|Author POV|
———————

Seungmin then nodded his head. "Words pup.", "Y-Yes.." minho smiled and kissed seungmin AgAin.

"You're so adorable, seungminnie~ Now start packing, I have more clothes for you, so don't worry."

Seungmin nodded, and minho went to go get his clothes. Jeongin then walked in. "My future husband, do you need help packing?" Seungmin smiled and nodded.

Jeongin helped seungmin pack and looked at jeongin sadly. "Jeongin.." , "hm?" , "Where are we going?" Jeongin shrugged. "I actually dont know... but at least I'm going with you!" Jeongin smiled brightly. Seungmin smiled back. "Jeongin... do you really love me.. or are you just doing this because I'm your, well, captive?"

Jeongin looked at seungmin with a shocked face. "Seungmin! Of course I love you! Why would I kiss you every day? Why would I tell you sweet things every day? Why did I have sex with you if I didn't love you?"

Seungmin looked down. "I guess.." jeongin smiled. "Seungmin. I love you, I love you so much. I think it's an obsession now! I love you, Kim Seungmin."

"I love you too." Seungmin smiled. Seungmin continued packing his bag with the help of jeongin.

Soon, they were all done packing and went to the car, driving to some place far away. "Seungmin, are you sure you're okay with this?" Seungmin looked at changbin. "I-im sure hyung"

Changbin nodded. "S-So where are we going?" "Not sure, sweetie. But at least we're with you. Anyways, let's just head for my house, i have enough room for all of us." Minho suggested, everyone agreed, and they went to minho's house.

"Mama! I'm home!" A beautiful lady came running in to hug her son. "Welcome home, sweetheart, I'm guessing these are your friends?" Minho smiled. "Kinda. This is jisung, felix, Chan, changbin, jeongin, hyunjin, and..." He looked at seungmin. "And this is the most wonderful seungmin."

"W-wait... that's the kid who.." , "Yes, Mama. And I'm in love with him." Minho's moms made a face like this."😦"

"I thought you and jisung were together-" , "we're all dating this precious puppy." Leeknow then went to his room. "Seungmin, you can stay with me if you like!" , "Ah, well, seungmin is gonna stay with me tonight!" Felix argued. Felix and minho argued about who got to sleep with seungmin.

But, the lucky winner wasn't leeknow, or felix. It was changbin. Leeknow got to sleep with han, felix got to sleep with hyunjin, and jeongin got to sleep with Bangchan.

I'm not gonna lie.. everyone, except changbin, was jealous, wanting to sleep with seungmin.

They then get into the room

Soon, night time fell, and seungmin and changbin got into bed. Changbin looked at the sleepy boy.

"귀여운!!!"[Cute] Changbin kissed his noes and fell asleep with him.

It was now morning, and seungmin woke up to find nobody in bed with him. "Binnie?" He kept looking for him.. but he couldn't find him.

Soon, Changbin and felix came in with breakfast for seungmin. "Good morning, sweetheart." Felix said with a smile. "How was your sleep?" Seungmin sat up and looked at felix. "It was great, I was a little cold.." , "Aw, my poor baby was cold?" Seungmin nodded and hugged felix tightly. Felix brought seungmin into a kiss.

"Ahem.. if you two are done.. I think seungmin would like his breakfast now.." Seungmin and felix broke the kiss. "Breakfast!" Changlix giggled at the younger. Seungmin ate everything.

"Are you still cold, my love?" Seungmin nodded. "I'll go tell minho that he's cold and to turn the fireplace on." Felix nodded and went back to his sweetheart.

Felix sat with seungmin and cuddled him, trying his best to warm him up. Felix pulled him into a kiss. "OH MY GOD! FELIX LET THE POOR BOY BREATH, " Minho called out.

Felix broke the kiss. "Hyung! Seungmin was cold, so I tried making him warm!" , "Yeah, yeah! Seungmin, the fireplace is on, so why don't you come and join the rest of us and sit by the fireplace." Seungmin nodded.

They were all sitting near the fireplace. "Are you warm now, seungie?" "Mhm!"

Minho kissed seungmins' head. "You're so pretty, baby." Seungmin hummed in response. "Do you want to spend the day with one of us or all of us today?" Chan asked, petting seungmins' leg. "All of you!"

They all smiled. Jeongin then went next to his ear. "Seungmin?" Seungmin turned around to face jeongin. "Do you love us?"

_________________________________

<??????? POV>

Where did he go!? No! As soon as I'm getting close to finding him... I lose him again! This is all her fault! If she hadn't kissed me, seungmin wouldn't be in this situation!

Oh, and just my luck, here she comes. "HI baby!" , "I told you to stop calling me that!" She ignored me and kissed me. "GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING SLUT!" I yelled and then ran away. "YOUR THE ONE WHO F---KED ME!" I don't care.. I flipped her off.

__________________________

♡Word count:843♥︎

☆End★