Our Dirty Little Secret~

⚠️-Sm🔞ut!-⚠️
'Blowjob, fingering, hair pulling, rough sex, vibrator use, puppy kink, daddy kink, aftercare, etc.

Seungin chapter!

-Topjeongin
-Bottomseungmin

--------------------------

♡Seungmin POV♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jeongin then removed my boxers and then grabbed a box that had words written on it.

'Slut toy box'

Seungmin knew exactly what was going on... "j-jeongin... please... I don't want to..." Jeongin chuckled and then kissed him. "Dont worry, my sweet baby~" After this, we can do whatever you want, I promise.~" Seungmin just looked away, blushing. He then nodded and jeongin then went back to kissing him.

While the kiss was happening, jeongin then grabbed a gag ball and then stopped kissing him. He put the gag ball in his mouth and went to his nipples. Jeongin was sucking on his left and playing with his right nipple.

Seungmin was a moaning mess already, but it was muffled by the gag ball.

"H-ug..!(Hyung)"

"Shh puppy~, do you want to suck Daddy off and show Daddy that you can be an obedient puppy?" Seungmin nodded. Jeongin then took the gag ball out of his mouth.

Jeongin quickly checked if the door was locked to make sure. Thankfully, it was locked.

They then switched places, seungmin on the ground and jeongin on the chair. Seungmin then pulled jeongins pants and boxers down.

Seungmin gasped at the fox boys' dick size. "J-jeongin...I don't think it will fit.." Jeongins eyes gazed on the others and intertwined his fingers through his hair. "It'll fit, don't worry, baby boy."

Seungmin then looked back at jeongins dick and then decided to just go for it. His mouth went fully down on it.

"Ngh~ baby boy, your mouth feels so good.." Seungmin whined at the others' praises.

Seungmin twisted his tongue around jeongins dick bobbing his head up and down. Jeongin then began to mouth fuck him.

Seungmin choked and begged jeongin to stop, but jeongin didn't listen. He kept going, making the other almost cry.

"Baby~ i-im gonna cum... you better swallow all of it!" Those were the last words jeongin said before he came in seungmins mouth.

Seungmin did as told and swallowed all of it. Seungmin looked wrecked. His mouth had some cum down the sides his hair was messy, he looked... beautiful.

______________
{Jeongin POV}
--------------------

I was about to say something, but I rudely got interrupted by hyunjin hyung calling me. "JEONGIN! WE NEED YOU FOR A SECOND!"

I sighed and looked at seungmin. "I'll be right back, my dear. Here is a blanket until I get back, just in case some of the others come to check on you, we'll finish this when I get back." I then kiss him and put my boxers and pants back on and go back to the others.

"What do you need, hyung?" Channie hyung then looked at me and spoke. "We're going to the store to get seungmin some things." I nodded and then headed out in the black BMW.

I go back to my baby to see a beautiful sight. Seungmin was sitting on the chair with a blanket.

Oml seungmin looks so gorgeous. "So, us puppy ready for his present?" Seungmin then looked up from his blanket, he then nodded, I took my boxers and pants off again and then i went and grabbed the 'slut toy box' and pulled out a black cock vibrator and some lube.

I lubbed the toy and then pushed it in his tiny, cute hole. Seungmin was already moaning like crazy.

"J-Jeongin-yah~!" Seungmin moaned my name out. It was so sexy~. "That's right, puppy, keep moaning." I then trusted the toy FAST and Oh boy do I mean fast, seungmin was moaning like crazy!

"A-AHGHA N-NOT SOW F-ASH-TAH!~" I chuckled at his yelling, and even if it was possible, I went faster than I was.

"J-JEONGIN! SLoW dO-AH...N!" I then stopped and glared at him.

"What, did you just call me?" He gulped. "I-i called you jeong-in..." I then smacked him lightly."That's not my name, bbg."

He nodded. "I-im sorry daddy..."I smiled and then pulled the toy out."I think puppy deserves an actual reward, don't you think puppy?"

-------------------------
♡Seungmin POV ♡
-------------------------

I understood what he meant, and I then nodded. Without warning, he grabbed my waist, put one leg over his shoulder, gave me one last kiss, and then started trusting into me at an animalistic pace.

"F-FUCK! DADDY! OHHHHH, SHIT~!" It felt like his dick size grew. I was a moaning mess. He grabbed me and positioned me next to a wall. My hands on the wall.

"FfFuUck! Daddy! NGH..ahG! Daddy~ right there, oh, please, fuck the living shit out of me PLEasE! Make me cum until i can't cum again!" He then grabbed me hair and pulled it.

"Yeah? You want me to fill you up, fuck you until your legs are weak and numb?" He asked slapping my ass.

He then thrusted even harder than before, so fast I could barely breathe. "AHHHHH~ DADDY! PLEASE! FUCK YES! YES YES YES, FUCK ME THERE AWH!" If it was even possible he went faster than he was, more like animalistic pace times 1,000.

"Oh baby I'm close~ I'm gonna cum inside your little hole~." He groaned beside my ear. He was cute the first time I met him, oh but I didn't expect him to be so danm BIG! He was big, hot, and just so good!

I was getting close to my release, I could tell he was about to break, feeling his dick twitching in my ass.

"D-DAddDy! I'm gon-na Cum! Oh fuck! Yes yes SHIT FUCK!" He somehow sped up I was going insane my eyes were going to the back of my head my mouth was wide open, tounge sticking, and I was moaning like crazy.

I then came making a cum pile on the floor. After a few minutes, he then came in me, my legs were weak, shaking wobbling they were about to give in until he picked me up.

"I have one more thing for you~" He then came back with puppy ears, a colar, a leash, and his phone.

He then showed me his phone. HE RECORDED THE WHOLE THING! He then stopped the recording and clipped the fake dog ears to my hair, put the collar on my neck, and attached the leash to the collar.

"Look at MY cute little puppy. I think everyone is going to love seeing you like this!" He then kissed me and picked me up. "But I can't let them see you like this right now! Besides, we agreed on something!" I looked at him with tired, confused eyes. He then smiled.

"This is our ditty little secret~"

-------------------
<Author POV>
-------

And that's it! After care will be in the next part!

•Word count:1154•

[End]