Al haitham x Female Y/n

My Friend and I we were going to our tutor's house . They were roommates and ex friends.

The truth is that i'm anxious because it was the first time we were going there . They always used to tutor us in uni's lab or in the library but that day the labs/library was closed so they told us to do it in their house if we haven't had a problem with it . We didn't have , so we agreed to have a lesson in their house

We were outside of their door trying to find our will power to ring the bell .

Suddenly the door opened and we faced a tall blond guy who stared at us in question in his face.

"How long have you been standing there"the blond guy asked us and without hesitation we answered that we just came. The blond guy smiled and said to come in.

The blond guy named kaveh who's a tutor to my friend, he helps her with architecture. On the contrary my tutor is the other roommate Alhaitham.

"Kaveh, where is Alhaitham?" I asked him before he took my friend to his room.

"He's in this room right there"he said pointing his finger to the other side of the room . "Don't be surprised with all the dust" he said before closing the door of his room.

I approached the door and knocked on the door very lightly, thinking that he might not hear it but surprisingly he heard that and he shouted for me to come in with his hoarse voice .

I opened the door and immediately faced all the bookshelves in the room and then I looked in the middle of the room where Alhaitham was sitting at the desk.

Alhaitham is tall and smart, he hardly talks to anyone ever. He prefers to read books about the history of philosophy, astronomy and mathematics. Everyone hates him because of his attitude but for me he has a soft spot even though he didn't want to tutor me in the first place.

"Sit there" he strictly said pointing his finger at the chair that was across from his desk.

I sat down and waited for him to find the book that he will analyse. When he finally found the one he started to read to me.

As always I didn't pay attention to what he was saying but I was gassing at his face while he was reading. I was always surprised at his emotionless face. He was really a mystery that I really wanted so bad to solve.

Unexpectedly he stopped reading and he looked at me. He noticed that I didn't pay attention at all.

"Why are you looking at me" he said aggressively. My body started shaking because of the hard look he was giving me, even though he had this attitude all the time I still got anxious.

I couldn't face him anymore, so I turned my head on the other side of the room looking at all these books. My eyes were ready to spill tears. I always was a crybaby so before I faced him again, I wanted to calm myself down.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"I asked nervously trying to stay calm. I heard him get up from his chair and his jacket fell off of his shoulder .

He stood in front of me and because he is very tall and since I was sitting my eyes were face to face with his abs even if he wore a see through shirt. My will to cry suddenly was gone and felt my cheeks getting red.

He got on his knees to face me. He noticed something was up and wanted to see if I was good after he yelled at me. He prefered to ask me something different instead.

"Are you sure you want to go to the bathroom" he asked me and he was looking at me with those attractive eyes that made me forget where im.

"No..." I said before even think about it. He smiled and went back to his chair.