Kaveh x Female Yn

My Friend and I were going to our tutor's house . They were roommates and ex friends.

The truth is that I'm not anxious at unlike my friend . She thought that this was the first time that we were going there but the truth is that it's her first time not mine. I've been here before . You see, kaveh always forgets things so we always have to go back to his house and take them . I've had the chance to see his living room. Moreover , that time was my first time that I saw his room .

We were outside of their door and I was trying to calm my friend not to panicked .

Suddenly the door opened and we faced a tall blond guy who stared at us confused.

"How long have you been standing there?"the blond guy asked us and without hesitation we answered that we just came . The blond guy smiled and said to come in .

The blond guy named kaveh was my tutor , he helps me with architecture . On the contrary my tutor's friend was Alhaitham.

"Kaveh , where is Alhaitham ?" I heard my friend asking Kaveh before he took me to his room.

"He's in that room right there " he said pointing his finger to the other side of the room . "Don't be surprised with all the dust " he said with his bad humour before closing the door of the room we were in.

The room was simple, with a long table with so many blueprints of his architecture. To be honest I didn't expect him to work so hard even if there are numerous people in sumeru city.

"Sit there " he said while he was pointing with his finger at a chair in front of the long table . "Today you will have the chance to do a practical lesson " he said while I was sat on the chair.

"As you see, these are sketches on the new building that we're going to build this month" he told me and started talking to me about how they're gonna do this . Of course I wasn't paying attention. He was standing and his big juicy ass was showing. With this view how I could pay attention to what he was saying?

"You understand?" He asked me because he noticed that I was confused but not about the things he said but how he has so much ass .

"Why are you looking at my pants?" he asked me without noticing that I was staring at his ass . "How do you have so much ass? " I asked curiously . "What do you mean?" he asked me confused. I stood up and grapped his hand and took it to his ass . "Touch it" I said to him so he could realize how big ass he was. "Yes, I have but why are you interested in it?" he asked still confused.

"Can I touch it? " I asked him and without his permission I squeezed his butt. He squaeked and moved away . "Sorry , I didn't mean to scared you" I said to kaveh because he really seemed scared of me . "It's okay , let's continue our lesson" He said trying to forget what happened.

He was talking about the building, while I was trying to calm myself , I didn't want him to feel scared. "Hey, it's okay" he said playfully and he was trying to calm me. How? Of course, by talking about Alhaitham. What he was saying, I had already heard multiple times . However, it still makes me laugh .

"Let's sit on the couch to take a break " he said . I was in front of him and before we sat , he tripped over the corner of the table (that was in front of the couch) .

I turned and looked at him to check if he was okay and by accident pulled me on the couch aggressively. He hit his head on the arm of the couch .

He was on top of me and groaned from the pain . I put my hand on his arm and pulled him up. His forehead was red . He opened his eyes and looked at me . He immediately realized our position and got on his knees .

He apologized and said that he didn't know how this happened. "It's okay kaveh , I don't mind having you on top of me, even though it was an accident "I said normally while I was looking at his eyes .

"Why do you say that...? I'm sure alhaitham told you to say this, right ? ... He told you to tease me, right...? " He asked me nervously and I got closer to him even more . (I was on my knees and moving my legs to him) . He was moving back until he didn't have any more space .

"Why are you moving away? ...Don't you wanna try something new? " I asked him . Our lips were near. He took a deep breath and he was ready to say something but I stopped him by connecting our lips hoping he was gonna kiss back.

Surprisingly he kissed me back . While kissing I could feel his hands shaking . He wasn't sure if he should put his hand somewhere on my body.

He was afraid of doing any wrong movement. Then , I put his hands around my back and after I put my hands around his neck .

Our tongues were dancing, trying to dominate one another . I removed his dusty blouse with my hands and I explored his body .

Suddenly he put his hand around my neck and with his palm pushed my head making the kiss deeper. He was trying to be dominant and I didn't even complain about it .

My hands travelled from his chest to his pants and on top of his belt. I removed his belt.I was going on his blouse."I'll help you with it " he said after he stopped the kiss and took a breath.

He took off his blouse and threw it on the floor. He has a little bit abs but his chest was so nice and big . I was rubbing his chest with my hand having a big smile . Kaveh smiled too .

He leaned down to my neck and started licking it. My hands went on his waist , scratching a little bit. His hands were going on my buttons on my white smock dress and started to slowly remove. He finally took it off of me and threw it on the ground.

I wasn't wearing a bra underneath it, so my boobs were exposed . He smiled when he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra.
He appeared innocent but I knew that he wasn't . I wanted to take care of him in every way possible. I touched the place between his legs.

He was hard so I started massaging him over his pants and after I started to jerk him off from under his pants .with every jerk he grew in size and gripped the couch to control himself.

I took off his pants and got on my knees while was still on the couch , my ass was showing while I was bent over close in front of his dick . I put him in my mouth licking every part of him . He started growing more.

When I felt that he was closed to cumming. He stopped me. He grabbed my head and pulled it to his face to look at him. After that he put his hand around my waist and pulled me over to him. He was on his knees and one of knees was between his bulge touching his balls a little.

He put his fingers on top of my underwear and started grinding my cunt . He could feel how wet I was and put my underwear aside and started teasing my cunt with his fingers. I was moaning the whole time even though I was kissing his neck.

After he saw that I was ready he spread my legs and put them around his waist. He was under and I was on top of him.

I grabbed his dick and positioned it inside my cunt. When I felt all of him , I started riding him hard. I could feel the pressure but I enjoyed watching Kaveh more trying to control himself and make me stop riding him fast.

"I'm g-going to cu-cum" he said thinking that I was going to stop moving fast but I went faster. The moment I felt his cum, I came too. I screamed from the pleasure and got out of him.

He was trying to catch his breath and I was removing my underwear because I was really uncomfortable. I lay down on the couch as much as I could because there wasn't much space . "Wow that was unbelievable" he said.

..................................................................

Hello guys!! This was kaveh' s . It was little bit challenging for me but I hope to like it .

Next character, is Dainsleif.

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡.