Diluc x Female Y/n

I went on a university trip to write about the history of mondstadt. I didn't expect to go to Europe but this project was important for my friends and I. They also had a project on mondstadt but not the same as me but who would have thought what would happen to me .

We arrived back in mondstadt city after we went exploring many places. Some of my friends got the information they needed , but it didn't help with my project , so I was hoping to go tomorrow at the local library .

Later that night we went to monstadt's local bar and we had a chance to meet the owner of that bar. He appeared cold but he greeted us kindly. I was stunned by his beauty. He wore a long red topcoat that was later removed. So I started talking to him about his bar and waited for him to make my drink .

When he gave me my drink I chugged it down while I was staring at him , he teasingly stared at me and I started giving compliments about that cocktail. He smiled and made another one free of charge and I couldn't say no , even though I know that from the second drink I began being more spontaneous.

He didn't show any disinterest. Actually he showed an attraction towards me and sat next to me and he leaned closer with his hand , showing his muscular arms over his black blouse. Over the blouse he was wearing a vest that made him really hot.

Someone took his place as a bartender and my friend saw our chemistry and decided to switch our projects seeing as her project had to do with wine to have a common topic with Diluc .

I asked him different questions about wine and why he was interested in that while he doesn't like alcohol. He answered all of the questions with a little smile and he was impressed by my interest in this topic.

He gave me another drink . I started having inappropriate thoughts. The tension between us started to increase and without us noticing we were alone at the bar . All the people had left because it was already this late . He told me to wait till he cleaned the place and after he would take me home . I agreed with him and wait till he cleaned all the bar . I was a little bit too drunk so I sat on the top of the counter and laid my body with open legs to be more comfortable.

It was late midnight. It was him and I . He locked the door so he can be sure that no one will come. He came closer to me and said to be careful not to fall . "I will not fall because you're gonna catch me" I said spontaneously giggling. Before he could answer, I lifted my body and faced him . With his hands he grapped by waist and pulled me over to him . My butt was barely touching the counter, so instinctively I wrapped my legs around him so as not to fall."You are right , I won't let you fall" he said and we were in breath distance. Before we kissed , he stopped and placed one of his hands on my butt and he pulled me down off the counter.

Now all my body was on him. But without realizing he pinned on the wall and kissed me . He was kissing me aggressively and he was rubbing my naked thigh roughly. I could feel his wood pressing my area and this made me already wet . I was moaning in our kiss and we started sweating together. Suddenly he placed me and made me sit on one of the barstools and started talking off his upper closed . I was taking my upper clothes too and we stared at each other's eyes slyly.

His abs were showing but not only that , you could also see his erection over his pants . I smiled thinking that I made him this hard . He noticed and he came closer to me . He placed his hand around my back and unbuttoned my bra . He took it off and started giving wet kisses on my neck and going down till he reached my boobs. He started licking my nipples and squeezed my boobs roughly. I was pushing my thighs and biting my lips. he opened my legs and placed his leg between them to be sure that I wouldn't close them . He stopped licking my nipples and he started kissing me on the lips desperately.

He placed one of his hands between my thighs and he pressed my area over my underwear. I started moaning with how aggressive he could be with every touch. He ripped off my underwear furiously and placed two fingers inside me without warning and stared at me seeing every reaction I had. He was already sure I was wet because of my dirty underwear and he knew what he had to do .

I was moaning loudly and tried to close my legs from all this tension but he didn't let me , actually he removed his fingers and with both of his hands he made me sit on the bar and removed my skirt and spread my legs roughly. Before I could even realized what was happening , his head was already between my thighs. I leaned back on my elbows and bit my lips.

His tongue was exploring all my cunt , and specifically my clit doing special techniques. He placed two fingers again while simultaneously giving me cunnilingus. I started shaking my body from all this pleasure and no sooner than I came and Diluc licked all my liquid. I wailed and slightly lifted my body and gripped Diluc's head to stop licking all of that.

He stood up and faced me again while he was licking his lips he grabbed my neck and kissed me forcefully and made a taste my cum. I stopped the kiss to take a breath feeling my saliva drip down my mouth. Seeing me in this situation Diluc became even hornier, he started to message his rock hard wood over his pants. I got off the counter and got on my knees and slowly I unbuckled his pants and removed them.

His huge veiny dick popped up bouncing up and down . I grabbed it and gave him a handjob doing in a slow and hard motion . Hearing him whimper made me continue while I licked his pre-cum from the tip of his dick .

He placed his hands on my head and made me suck him off in a deepthroat. I was playing with his balls while my saliva was dripping out of my mouth dirtying my naked body and I tried to clean it with my hands till he said groaning "Don't clean it now its gonna get worse" and I felt all his load all over my mouth and tried to swallow all of it but he pushed back the last load ejaculating on me.

I stood up and cleaned myself . I poured another class of wine to get rid of the taste of the cum and accidentally poured it on me . I sat on the barstool and before I could take a tissue , I felt his tongue licking the wine from my belly to my neck . He made sure to clean it all and left hickey's on my neck.

He stared at me and smirked spontaneously and went towards his pants on the ground and took out a condom from the pocket. He looked at me while he was holding it and spread my legs to give him permission for more.

He opened the condom with his teeth and placed it on his already hard dick. He approached me and grabbed my legs making me wrap them around his tiny waist . I could feel him rubbing his member on my cunt . He felt how wet I was and without a second thought , he shoved all of himself inside of me and i screamed from the pleasure he gave me . He placed his fingers inside of my mouth and made me gag . He thrusted vigorously in me and I could feel my tears well up in my eyes. He wouldn't stop he kept going and my heart beat fast and no sooner than we both came together. I was panting heavily and it goes same for him . He took out his dick dripping out my cum and he took off his condom. I got up from the barstool and got on my knees and suck all the load he had on his dick.

I stood up and looked at him while I was licking my lips. I turned around my back facing him . I bent over "because I wanted to get my skirt" but in actuality I was tempting him to get me from behind. He got the message and he grabbed both of my booty cheeks and slapped them hard.

He placed his fingers in my pussy and took my wetness spreading it to my second hole and then he placed his hard dick inside my booty and got more hard seeing how tight I was . He started thrusting and my tears fell out from both pleasure and pain . He fingers me on my cunt and fucked my ass feeling both of my holes being violated from this cold man . He stopped and he climaxed in my ass. He took out his dick and felt his load drip out of my ass .

We were both tired and when we took a big breath . We put on our clothes and he took me to his house and who knows what happened later...

___________________________________________

Hello guys!!! It's been so long but daddy Diluc had to be that hard to be good . So tell me if you like it and maybe I'll do part 2 .

Next it will be another story for Y/n .

Maybe first will be childe or Scara

We will see....

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡.