Neuvillette X Female Y/n

So now that Neuvillette came home , it's time to cum to you and inside you.

My friend and I were traveling to Fontaine for our internship. We've already been here for a week and will stay until our internship ends. Half of the Nation was covered in water and if you want to go somewhere you use the boats to go to your destination.

One day , we rented a boat to see our friend from Fontaine that is participating in an act at the Opera house.

We had a deal with the owner of the boat and we're going towards to the Opera house . The guy was weird and we had a feeling that something was wrong .

So after a couple of minutes, some robots stopped us and we didn't know what's wrong and why they approached us .

They told us , that we stole the boat and because we didn't have approvement paper , they arrested us.

I convinced them that I'll find proof , but because they can't let us both leave , they took my friend , and till the trial begins they will have her in a waiting cell .

I had time before the act started , so I began searching for the man that scammed us .

I asked everyone if they saw him and they told me that they didn't see him and  to go and mentioned it to Neuvillette that is the one that is responsible for handling this situation that lady Furina force him to do.

So I went to Palais Mermonia and the guards told me where the room is .

After knocking on the door a small woman left laughing hard and I was left wondering why .

I entered without permission and faced an angry looking man throwing books everywhere and then he noticed me .

He scoffed at me and he said " what do you want ? " . My body was shaking from the fear . His long white hair fell forward , he removed his coat and sat on his chair . I was still shocked and the moment I was going to leave he said "Don't leave , sorry , take a seat and tell me what do you want ". His cold and at the same soft voice relaxed me and i sat on the couch that was near him and i refused to make a eye contact .

I told him my problem and what he can do and he said that he is gonna take care of it and also told me that this problem is an occuring problem .

I was still wondering what he will do with my friend but I was too shy to ask him because he already said he'll do something about it.

In that moment I was supposed to leave but i was still there and trying to find the urge to ask him .

He stood up and came towards me and sat next to me . "Tell me , what else do you want to tell me?" . He asked me and he removed his gloves and threw them on the ground , I couldn't respond. His dark blue-shaded eyes were so stunning that i couldn't stop staring at them .

We were making eye contact and we slowly approached each other. His eyes went down to my lips , knowing what he was thinking , i placed my hands on his neck and pulled him till our lips were connected.

He didn't seem surprised if you couldn't tell his hands were already on my waist. He pulled me on top of his lap and I wrapped my legs around his tiny waist .

My halter dress lifted up but you still couldn't see my underwear. His hands went to my butt and he lifted me up and with no time pinned me on the bookshelves that were behind the couch.

I couldn't do nothing more than kiss him . He took all the control and i let him do whatever he wanted with my body.

While he was kissing me , he let one of my leg stand and held the other leg up . Now he had one hand free , he went down to my area and started teasing it over my underwear and then under .

He was rubbing my clit and then without hesitation , he placed two fingers inside and out of me rapidly. I stopped the kiss because I couldn't hold my moans .

The moment I came , his fingers were already in my mouth and made me lick them clean .

He let the leg he was holding down aggressively and with this sudden movement , I got on knees and faced his huge hard cock from inside his pants.

I looked at him for permission and as an answer he unbuckled his pants and put it down with his underwear.

When he did that , a big thing came out of his pants . He started jerking off in front of me and teased me by placing it in my mouth and going up and down.

I was waiting to deepthroat it and that moment finally came and not only that.

His humongous cock was inside my mouth and I sucked all of him and the part of him that couldn't fit in mouth , I stroked it . He was groaning and placed his hands on my hair and pulling them .

He finally came and I swallowed his load as much as I could and some of it dripped.

He let himself relax gripping the shelf. I stood up and fixed my dress . While I was doing that I felt two pair of eyes looking at my breasts because my dress was revealing.

He started approaching and I was going backawords till my back touched the back of the couch . He stopped from almost falling back with his hand on my waist. I arched my back and felt a pair of lips kissing my collarbone and went down to my boobs licking my nipples.

I didn't realize what was happening , I only wanted to express my pleasure with my moans.

I felt his gaze on me and unexpectedly I was bent over the couch looking at the pillows ,  my ass was making contact with something big . "I see you like it , how will you feel when you get pounded?". He said and I felt his cock enter inside me .

He pulled my hair and arched me back , he thrusted in me aggressively. He grabbed one of my boobs and he was groaning in my ear.

Before I could cum he switched holes and fucked me from behind. I was rubbing my clit simultaneously and i eventually came and at the same as he in my ass . He pulled his dick , he's load dripping from ass .

The moment we faced each other ready to kiss , we heard a knock on the door . We panicked and got dressed immediately.

"What about all of this?" I asked about the wet floor.

"Shh no one's gonna see it , I would not allow anyone come in my office today" he said and packed his stuff . I was still panicking and then he grabbed my shoulders and said to come with him to his place to explain more about my problem. I smiled and I agreed . We left together and he locked the door , the person outside the door that was waiting was too stunned to speak.

We arrived at his place and no one will know what will happen next .

___________________________________________

Hello guys!!! Daddy Neuvillette is finally here and promising a lot of things.

I don't know if I will do Wriothesley next because I want to focus on other shots but of course I'll probably write about him and as you can see it will take part in prison.

In the future I was thinking of writing about Lyney , Xiao , Zhongli , Yae , Raiden , Ayato , Thoma and more.

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡.