Kazuha x Female Y/n

I went on a university trip to write about the monster's of mondstadt. I didn't expect to go to Europe but this project was important for my friends and I. They also had a project on mondstadt but not the same as me.

Finally we arrived back in mondstadt city after we went exploring many places. I encountered different types of monsters and I had the chance to see how they kill them.
Seeing monsters reaction to you, since they see you as an enemy, attempting to kill you and then being destroyed by mondstadt soldiers was honestly the best experience, I managed to write down enough notes and finish my project quickly.

After all that, my friends and I went to monstadt's local bar, we had a chance to meet the owner of that bar. He appeared cold but he greeted us kindly. One of my friends was stunned by his beauty. I took a drink of lemon votka and sat on a table. All my friends were talking to various strangers they met. I was drinking, looking around me. Everyone had someone to talk to, except me and one other guy.

He had platinum blond hair with a single orange-red streak on the right side of his head. He was actually sitting with his friend till his friend abandoned him for one of the girls in my group.
I felt bad for him because I was in the same situation, so I decided to keep him company.

The moment I sat next to him I could hear him mumbling consistently and drinking again and again. Both of us were drunk, so I started a conversation with him, mainly complaining about my problems while laughing loudly.

He smiled and told me small things about himself, like his name and where he works. I found him really interesting, we were talking till the bar was about to close.

My friends had already left. Kazuha and I were holding each other's arms leaving the bar by ourselves.

We were too drunk to walk so, we decided to go behind the building of the bar and sit on one of the barrels that they have.

I was staring at him while we were trying to sober up from the alcohol. Without noticing we were leaning closer till breath distance apart, without thinking I kissed him.

He quickly bit my lower lip making my mouth open and sliding his tongue. I placed my hands on his head pulling his ponytail. He groaned and grabbed my waist and pulled me till our chests were touching.

I placed my hands on his pants feeling what I have done, I could hear a small moan from our kiss. I smiled and slid my hands inside his pants and started playing with his dick hard and fast.
He stopped the kiss and breathed heavenly. Seeing him in this state without hesitation I got on my knees. I was still with playing his dick and slowly began to lower my head while staring at him waiting for him to give me permission.

"More...more...more moree~" he slurred and I immediately began to suck him off. From the tip of his dick to his balls and again, licking every part of him. I could feel his pre-cum in my mouth and smiled at the idea of tasting him. He placed his hands on my head and guided me. He whined loudly and at that moment all his load was all over my mouth dripping out, I swallowed everything I could.

He pushed me to the ground my butt touching the ground. I was wearing a mini halter dress so, as a result my underwear was showing. I looked up at him, seeing him staring at my underwear with a smirk. I barely got up, before I could fall again I leaded on the barrels behind me for support.

I closed my eyes still trying to sober up from the influence of the alcohol. Before I dropped down again, two hands held me up.

I opened my eyes and was faced with two red eyes. I could feel his breath on my face, he kissed me and with his one hand he held my waist and with the other my thigh and getting closer to my area.
His fingers were making fast movements all over and above my underwear. I was already wet but feeling his fingers touching my place made me want more and more.

I was whimpering in the kiss and he bit my lips , his tongue joining our passion and being dominant.

He stopped the kiss and after he caught his breath, he got on his knees. He pulled down my underwear and put his head between my legs.

I didn't expect that so instinctively I pulled his hair to drag him up but it was too late. His tongue was already teasing me and I couldn't stop him. He knew what he was doing.

I moaned loudly and no sooner than his fingers were inside and out of me. Before I could even cum, he got up and pinned me to the barrels, he pulled his dick out and grabbed my thighs. I placed my hands and legs around him and gripped him.I was feeling his dick on my walls inching closer and closer. He put all of him suddenly and I moaned very loudly. He kissed me and guided my body to ride him.

In this position I couldn't help but hear his groans, I felt that he liked it a lot.
The barrels were moving and some of them were falling making a loud noises. But the only thing that we could hear was our moans in our ears.

I felt my cum dripping on his dick but still he was fucking me and actually went faster till he came too.

The moment he was going to cum he lifted me up and pulled his dick out of me, his load was all over my belly and a little bit went on my dress that was lifted up from what we were doing.

He slowly placed me on the ground and I smiled at him. He smiled at me too and after a couple of minutes of trying to catch our breaths, he invited me to his place to continue drinking. I smiled and said yes.

___________________________________________

Hello!!. This shot it was little challenging because Kazuha isn't that boy that you can easily do stuff like this. So I hope to like it .

Diluc's part is coming soon.

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡.