Lyney x Female Y/n

My friend and I were traveling to Fontaine city to participate as actresses at the most famous place of all.
After Fontaine's release of the prophecy, they decided to celebrate, so they called all different kinds of actresses or not of all nations to participate in an act.

I'm from Liyue so I had a lot of traveling to do, but when I arrived in Sumeru I met my friend and the trip was fun with her.

When we finally arrived at Fontaine's city. We at first struggled to find our apartment, but the small people, also called melusine helped us find our place.

The next day we had to go to the Opera house, the place that was going to hold the event. We were one month early so that we could prepare for the following event.

When the first rehearsals took place, everyone was nice. My friend and I, were good with everyone except my friend was closer to one person there that was from Inazuma.

The only person that made me curious, was the main actor, called Lyney. He was good to everyone and sarcastic to people that exhausted him but I don't know if something about him made me curious or interested.

No sooner than, the day of the show finally came. All this time I made eye contact with Lyney and sometimes I felt that we had a connection but I never took the initiative to ask him outside of our duties.

The theatre had already filled up with people and I was below the stage, that you can say that I was my personal cabaret.

I was wearing a dress that was perhaps switched up with someone else's because this particular one was too small for me.

I tried to take it off but the zipper broke so I couldn't unzip it alone. I tried to call out someone, but because the dress was revealing my chest too much, I couldn't just walk out like that.

I panicked and I didn't know what to do because in 30 minutes I had to be on stage. Suddenly someone came in the room and it turned out that it was my friend panicking after she left the stage and the only thing that I managed to say because you could tell was that she was going to leave immediately.

She left and that was my last chance to get out of this dress. I finally made the decision to go out but someone stopped last minute and it was no other than Lyney.

I was surprised and he said "turn around" and I was too stand to speak so I listened to his order.

After some minutes he finally unzipped my dress and I grabbed my boobs because the dress had to be without bra and it fell off of me immediately.

My back was facing Lyney and my face was red all over and I didn't want to face him. He touched my shoulders and he gave a soft kiss to my shoulder.

My body started to shake and I couldn't control my lust.

"Your skin is so soft" Lyney said to me and caressed my back. He suddenly hugged me from behind and his hand went from my belly to my inner thighs.

I began to breathe heavily and I could feel his smile from the way he was kissing me on my neck.

"I want more" I whined without a second thought. With his hand that was on my inner thigh he went to my area and with the other hand he grabbed my neck and he made me face him, as far as I could see because he was still behind me.

He started teasing me over my underwear and you could tell that I was already too wet for him from the start. He moved my underwear aside and began to tease my clit and my walls at the same time with his fingers.

I started moaning loudly and he shoved two fingers inside me. The way I felt this touch inside of me made me feel an incredible amount of pleasure serge through my entire body.

He took his fingers out abruptly and he turned me around to face him. He placed his hands on both my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

I kissed him back immediately and I placed my hands around his neck. He hands went to my waist and he pulled me closer so our bodies were touching.

And then his hands went towards my ass tightly squeezing it. I gasped in the kiss from the action and I felt him smirk.

He aggressively pinned me on the wall and he started kissing my neck leaving wet kisses from my neck all the way to my private area right after he took care of my breast.

He fell on his knees and he slowly removed my underwear and then he started licking my pussy like he was a professional.

His tongue's movements made me shake and I didn't know for how long I would be able to stand.

I was just about ready to sit on his face because of how well he was able to pleasure me. Before I could do that he grabbed my thighs stopping me, then he trailed his tongue from my pussy all the way to my lips again and he french kissed me.

I started teasing his dick over his pants and then i pulled it out, playing with it. He whimpered while still kissing me and i placed his dick between my thighs rubbing against them, like I was grinding him.

He smiled and he lifted me up and I felt his dick inside of me while he begun to thrust in me. We both let out lustful moans and whines.

"AND THE NEXT PERFORMANCE WILL BEGIN SHORTLY"

We suddenly heard from the megaphones, he pulled out his dick immediately and he placed me down but I was too into this so I got on my knees before he could put his clothes back on.

I shoved all his dick in my mouth and what was left of his dick outside of my mouth, I jerked with my hand and simultaneously I played with his balls.

He ejaculated in my mouth, swallowing all of him. He groaned and he patted my head. He started putting back his clothes and before he could leave he told me "we still not done yet, dear" and that I could rest and that I will perform next time and not tonight.

_________________________________________________

Hello guys!!

I know I'm not posting often but I'm trying to have 100% energy to write this shot as best as I can.

Thanks for the support, I'm happy that we reached 100k+ views and I take all comments into consideration and also I'm trying to fix scara's part and also doing part 2 because I didn't mean it to be so fast like he sa her.

And of course I'm working on diluc's part 2 because I've seen many of you like that one.

I hope you like this one because I was trying to put more details this time and have more proper introduction.

Every recommendation and complaints I'm willing to hear.

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡.