Jealousy

Billy's POV

"What the fuck happened in the two months I was gone?" Javier walks over and I shake my head.

"Nothing...look it's not.." I begin but Samara jumps in.

"I wouldn't call it nothing, baby. Am I nothing to you?" she pokes out her bottom lip.

"Uh..."

"Is my sister nothing to you?" Javi hisses.

"No... fuck.. Sammie..." I shift under her and she laughs lightly.

"Relax, mano. Billy has been very good to me. He takes care of me.. every night." she flutters her eyelashes and smirks as her eyes flick to Marcus.

Jesus Christ.

I lift her off of me suddenly and stand up. Javi is in front of me in a second.

"Can I talk to you.. alone?" I ask and he nods towards the porch. I glance back at Sammie and she's looking at me with a little smirk.

She's such a brat.

Javi sits on the concrete steps pulling a cigarette from behind his ear.

I sit next to him and stare out at the street

I sit next to him and stare out at the street. There's a few kids jumping rope in the middle of the road.

"Isabella!" Javi calls towards the group of girls. They look to be about eight years old. A little girl with dark hair pauses jumping and turns to face him.

"It's about to get dark.. you and your friends need to head home."

"But I..." the little girl starts.

Javi says something to her in Spanish. I understand a bit of what he says, I'm not fluent but I've tried to learn a bit for Sammie. Most of the time when she's speaking Spanish it's because she's pissed at me. I know a lot of cuss words.

I recognize the word 'danger' and something about after dark. The girl sighs but she picks up her jump rope and they make their way down the street.

I light my own cigarette as I explain that I'm not  actually fucking his sister. Javi laughs and shakes his head. "That girl is a mess. So Marcus, huh?" he adds.

I shrug. "I guess so."

Javi pauses for a minute and flicks his cigarette into the yard. He turns to me and his eyes roam my face.

"Hargrove. You hurt my sister and I'll cut your dick off." He leans in a bit closer. "With a smile on my face." he grins.

"I just told you, this doesn't have shit to do with me. She's just trying to..."

"You think I don't see the way you look at her? The way you've always looked at her?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I..."