A Dream 🌶️

Billy's POV

My eyes flutter open and a moan pours from my lips.

What the fuck?

I look down to see the blankets moving up and down. Somebody's mouth wrapped around my cock and fuck it feels good.

Wait, Sammie?

My eyes flick over to the bed Maria should be in but the bed is gone. It's a different room than the room we fell asleep in. I lift the blanket to see Sammie's glossy lips sliding up and down my cock. Her bedroom eyes looking up at me.

Jesus fucking Christ.

She's wearing a white lingerie set

She's wearing a white lingerie set. The bright color popping against her tan skin. This is a fucking dream... well shit. I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

I throw the cover back so I can see all of her. Her back is arched beautifully. My eyes roam her body, the tiniest thong I've ever seen is being swallowed up by her perfect ass.

Please don't wake up.

I bring my hand to her head as her eyes meet mine. I press down lightly and she gags as my cock hits the back of her throat. But she doesn't stop. Instead she moans onto my cock and takes me deep in her throat.

"Samara... fuck.." I groan as I grip her ponytail tightly. I press her head down a little harder and her eyes roll slightly as she continues deep throating me.

There are so many things I want to do to her. I don't know where to start. But this feels fucking amazing.

She quickens her pace, her spit gathering in her mouth, soaking my cock as she bobs up and down.

Fuck, I already feel like I'm about to bust. If I cum, will the dream be over? I'm not taking that chance.

"Sammie, stop..." I grunt roughly and she looks up at me annoyed as she slowly releases me from her mouth.

"What's wrong, Bills? Gonna cum already?" she teases as I pant breathlessly.

"I want you.. I wanna feel you." I burn as she slowly crawls towards me.

"I know, baby. I've always known." she purrs as she comes to straddle my lap.

"Really?" I whisper.

"Mhmm.. I see the way you look at me." she leans down, her face hovering over mine.

"You look at me the same way." I argue and she laughs leaning even closer. Her lips brush mine as she speaks.

"That's because I need you, Billy. I need you inside me."

Fuck, I love this dream.

I grip the back of her neck and bring her lips to mine forcefully. They're just as soft in this dream as they were when I really kissed her. But now I don't have to stop.