Barbie 🌶️

Billy's POV

We're sitting on the couch at Sammie's as she rambles on about something. Fuck, she looks good in that little tank top. No bra. And fucking yoga pants... Jesus Christ.

I feel a smack across the back of my head before I know what's happening.

"What the fuck Samara?" I hiss as I rub the back of my head.

"Well I'm trying to tell you a story and you're staring at my tits." she says with a glare.

My eyes finally fall on her pretty face. "You look good today." I wink at her with a grin.

"I always look good. Now pay attention." she sasses, scooting even closer to me on the couch.

"Okay, okay. You're so mean to me." I pout and she mumbles something in Spanish.

"That wasn't very nice." I mumble back.

"Mhmm.. poor baby." she smirks at me and I lean in just a little closer.

"You have my full attention." I say smoothly, my eyes locking on hers. I watch as her cheeks turn pink.

I told you, I'm not giving up. But I'm working slowly, turning on the Hargrove charm just a little here and there. Right now, just enough to make her blush. Tomorrow, enough to get her panties wet.

"Okay, so as I was saying..." She continues with her story. Her mouth moving at an insane pace. My gaze switches between her plump lips and her brown eyes. Her hands wave wildly as she explains how she almost "beat this bitch's ass" at the grocery store.

"But am I wrong? Like who the fuck does she think she is?" she says, her gold hoops jingle as she shakes her head.

"You're cute, you know that?" I chuckle and she shoves my chest hard.

"Stop being weird." she smiles as she lays back on the couch. She kicks her feet up on my lap and my hands grip her ankles lightly. My hands mindlessly rub up and down her legs softly as she inspects her nails.

"I have a date tonight." she says suddenly.

"A date?" I sit up a little and she looks over at me.

"Marcus.. we're going to a party." she explains nonchalantly.

Relax, Billy. Marcus doesn't mean shit to her.

"Cool." I mumble as I bring her legs off of my lap, standing up swiftly.

"Where are you going?" she stands up, reaching out for my arm.

"I forgot I have shit to do." I shrug and she slides in front of me, slamming into my chest.

"What, Sammie?" I look down at her, her eyelashes fluttering up at me.

"Are you mad?" she teases, her body still pressed against mine.

"No. I'm not." I lie before she leans up kissing my cheek. My eyes shut briefly at the contact of her lips on my skin.

Shit. I've got it bad.

"I'll see you after?" she smiles up at me and I just nod before returning a kiss on her cheek. I let my lips linger for just a moment before pulling away.

******

Sammie's POV