The First Time 🌶️

Billy's POV

This is the best night of my life. When I said I was going to fuck her all night, I meant it. I don't know what time it is but I know it's been hours and hours.

A smoke break randomly, a little cuddling which almost immediately turned into one of us wanting more. Her hands all over my body. My lips all over hers. I was fucking drunk on her. Her body, her sounds, her taste.

She rode my face, my tongue eagerly exploring every part of her. She wasn't shy as she sat on my face, practically suffocating me with her sweet pussy. I couldn't get enough. I held on onto her ass, helping her grind on my face until she cried out and her hips bucked against my face in short spasms as she came all over my tongue.

 I held on onto her ass, helping her grind on my face until she cried out and her hips bucked against my face in short spasms as she came all over my tongue

I had her from behind, one of my favorite positions. She twerked her ass and bounced on my cock as I left handprints on both of her cheeks. Damn, she knew exactly what to do with those hips. And that face as she looked back at me.. fuck, I'll never forget it.

******

My head falls back into the pillow as Sammie wraps her pretty lips around my cock, and starts sucking, taking in the first couple inches. A long, drawn out moan leaves my lips as my head presses into the bed.

I've had my dick in plenty of mouths but this fucking visual. Seeing my dick getting swallowed between Sammie's full lips while her flirtatious eyes made contact with mine was too much.

Her pretty brown eyes are heavily accented with eye-liner, and her lips are painted a deep red. Her doe eyes look up at me and she flutters her long lashes.

How the fuck do her eyes look so innocent while she's doing such dirty things with that mouth?

Her lipstick is getting smeared all over my cock as she takes me in deeper and deeper. I feel her relax her throat as my dick slides even farther inside.

"Mmm.. a-amazing," was all I could mutter.

She sucks back to the tip and sticks her tongue out licking a trail all the way to my tip, before kissing it lightly.

"I love having you in my mouth, Billy." she hums as she swirls her tongue around my tip, sending tingles throughout my whole fucking body.

And I believed her. It's pretty obvious when a girl is only sucking your dick because they think it's what you want. But Sammie... well it was like she was savoring every bit of me as she moaned again and again, sending vibrations all over my hard member.

"You're so hot.. you look so.. so hot.." I almost whimper and she moans again, speeding up even faster.

I'm truly in heaven as she begins lustfully sucking my dick, while her slender fingers begin fondling my balls.

"Mm.. Jesus, Sammie." I murmur deeply as she takes me deep in her throat once again. This was nothing like Kelsie. Samara had no reserve. She gags slightly and sucks back to the tip before going down again, taking me even deeper.