Episode 6: The Top Dog Gang

After school

In the hallway in Babyls Demon School

Narrator:

The sunset brightened up the gloomy corridors of Babyls. While students flooded out of the entrance in groups upon hearing the familiar school bell, (okay I know it's not really a bell, but idk how to describe it :>) two first-year students were still lingering around in the hallways, dashing through students and teachers without a care of others, at least for the purple-haired demon. 

'Damn that teacher!!!' Kalego cursed under his breath as he and Balam rushed in the hallways at top speed.

'It was your fault to start with. If you just controlled your anger-'

'That teacher was getting on my nerves!!!' He said with a tick on his forehead.

'Everyone gets on your nerves. Wha!!! Sorry!!' Balam apologized hastily to a student for nearly bumping into him and caught up to Kalego once again.

'Just shut up and run! There's barely half a minute left!' Kalego stared at his watch intensely as he started climbing up the stairs to the rooftop.

15

14

13

All their answers are on the rooftop

5

4

3

Who are the top dogs?

Why are they doing this?

2

1

Before they were able to reach the metal door that leads them to the rooftop, a demon with his face all blue and black was sent flying through the door, crashing down the steep stairs.

'Was that... the top dogs' doing again?' Kalego muttered as he adverted his attention back to the door as he barged in.

..

Kalego POV:

'You... Are you the top dog?'

'Yes, that I am.' They said nonchalantly, their slitted eyes staring into me.

Shichiro quickly caught up to me and looked at the pile of beaten up students shockingly. 

'I'm Naberius Kalego, First year. Demons have been mistaking me for you and it's really damn annoy-'

'I see... so they mistook you for me...' The next thing I knew, they were right beside me, leaning onto my shoulder and asked Shichiro, 'Do we even look similar though?'

'Hmmm...' Shichiro touched his chin with his finger, as if he was thinking.

'Oi! What's taking you so damn long to answer?! Of course we aren't similar!' There was a tick on my forehead as I shouted at him. I was trying my best to control my anger and irritation for the two idiots in front of me like how Shichiro advised me to, but clearly it is not working, especially for some random demon who suddenly claims his title as a top dog. 

'This is how other students describe you, by the way.' He said, holding up his previous drawing of the 'top dog' and showed it to Opera. How dare he ignore me!

'Hey!! Stop the small talk! And who the hell even are you!?'

'I understand your situation now. You guys got into trouble because of me. I apologise.' They nodded their head understandingly.

'So now you and that other top dog will stop that foolish fighting spree, right?' I asked, getting a bit hopeful for a peaceful school year without any upperclassmen accusing me of beating them up.