Episode 14: The Battle of Battlers (Pt.1)

In teachers' office

Allumi POV:

' Ka~le~go~' I poked his cheek as he didn't even bother to spare an eye on me.

'Tch. What is it, airhead.'

'I'll be ignoring that insult. But I have something very important to tell you!' I quickly changed my carefree face to a completely serious one. 'Meet me at the back of the school. At 3 o'clock sharp, ok? Bye-bye~~~' I gave out a cheeky smile on my face as I waved Kalego goodbye before exiting the door.

Kalego POV:

Huh. HUHHHH?!

'Kalego-Kun...' Dali-sensei said as he walked behind me and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

'Don't you even say it.'

'KYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH' Raim-sensei squealed, her face blushing, well, all of us were, but she blushed the most.

'CONGRATULATIONS, KALEGO-KUN!' Shichiro gave me a thumbs up.

'YOU'VE GOT THE BEST TEACHER KALEGO!'

'SILENCE! It's not what you think it is!' I closed my eyes, not wanting to face their reactions. I knew I should've stayed at home watering my cactus, why did I even step out of my house... I need to get a raise...

'Don't you dare post that on Devigram, you fool.' I glared, snatching Dali-sensei's phone.

'Oh, don't worry. I'm not posting it to Devigram. I'm sending the photos of your blushing face to the whole faculty so they can post it~'

'YOU INSOLENT FOOL!'

'Good luck Kalego-kun!'

'Don't turn her down, Devi!'

'AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! F*CK YOU, ALLUMI!'

'Ooo~ So you're the type who likes to move fast, Ey~'

'SHUKUNII!'

Time Skip to 3pm (Kalego kept getting 'goodluck's from almost every single demon)

At the back of the school

Allumi POV:

'Hmmm... What's taking Kalego so long...' I patiently tapped my foot against the ground, staring at my watch constantly.

'Oi! Momonoki-sensei! Stop pushing me!' I heard Kalego's faint arguing sound and saw Momonoki-sensei having an unusually confident smirk on her face as she pushed Kalego towards me, making him fall onto me.

'Whoopsie Daisy! Good luck, you two~' She waved us good bye, but the funny thing is: instead of going back to the teachers' office, she went into a bush... Wonder what that's going on about.

Also, why do I sense hundreds of presences here? Wait... Behind the school at 3 o'clock... ISN'T THIS LIKE A CONFESSION?! Heh, heh...If that's the case, then I'm gonna do my best out of it!

'Naberius Kalego...' He shuddered as I began, his eyes totally having a 'what are you doing, fool' look, as his blushing increased.

'Will you...' I stepped closer as I held his hands, at the same time, I felt something flashed at the corner of my eye.

'...go to the battler party with me?' I chirped, hearing a few groans behind the bushes. 

This is so fun!

Kalego POV:

This is so chaotic.

'What the hell were you thinking, airhead?'