The Audacity?!

As again another day at the Hyakkou Private Academy

     Where all the student council are here in a room there is a meeting going on as they were called and immediately needed to this meeting by the President Kirari.

     "Hello and good morning to all my students councils. I have called this meeting for something important..." - President

     All the student councils wonder and comment

     "Oh dear...it cannot be bad could it? If so I do worry for the badness it may come over...." As Yuriko placed her hand over her mouth a bit. Her fingers gently and barely touching her lips. So just over her mouth generally.

     "Oh god...what is it now President?! It must be something important at least!" Midari saying angrily as she was always tired first thing in the morning without seeing the person she literally is obsessive with but the person she is obsessive with hate her. (Yumeko)

     "President what's the matter?" - Runa

     "President what is going on? Is something this important that we were all needed to be called here? It must be something that we all need to talk about..." Yumemi saying a bit worried.

     "What is the matter President...." Vice president saying always with her Robotic voice with her mask that has the robotic voice.

     "This better be important President...I have online work that us needed to be done before the due dates are on me..." kaede said a bit angry and a bit annoyed but while he was ayaung that he adjusted his glasses first before saying.

     "I called.....because I wanted you to all say happy birthday to my dear sayaka....it's her birthday today and u wanted you to all say it to her in person please." President said while looking at her secretary Sayaka softly with a smile.
     Everyone says happy birthday and clap also as Sayaka is saying thank you and happy as she looks at president and smiles back.
     President then suddenly pulls Sayaka arm as Sayaka lands on President's lap. Sayaka squeezes herself together as she is surprised along with everyone.

     "Oh dear Sayaka....happy birthday to you from your President..." President then chuckled a bit as Sayaka was blushing over president certainly blushing hard as usual.

     "P-President...The audacity you had!" As Sayaka was saying blushing hard.

     "Welp...I knew it we got the gays in this school as well....." Midari then chuckled and laughed.

     "Midari! Be nice! Today is Sayaka's birthday! Be appropriate!" Yuriko saying angrily at Midari

     "Oh please....you aren't in bed...." Midari saying that while looking at Yuriko as president then chuckled at that a bit as Yuriko was cover her face.

     "Midari please! T-That wasn't appropriate as well" - Yuriko

     "Well at least everyone knows now right?" - Midari

After that small meeting just to say happy birthday to Sayaka everyone leaves as Kirari and Sayaka stay behind

     "Thank you president for doing that just for them and you just to say happy birthday to me..." Sayaka's saying in a soft tone that she's very thankful and happy.

     "It's what I wanted to do because you are very special  and precious to me...." President said softly as well and lovingly.
     Sayaka blushed once again...

     "Thank you for saying that but may I please be excused and go president?" - Sayaka

     "Oh yes dear you can. I know you always have files to do so I will let you go and let you continue doing your hard work" - President

     As Sayaka got off of President's lap she then walked off but...had feelings. Weird feelings she hadn't had. She and president were pretty close but it seems like Sayaka has closer feelings..but President doesn't know yet.
     As Sayaka left President was once alone again. Her legs crossed again staring at her aquarium. With her fish swimming.

     "Oh how shes...so cute..." As President said with her normal straight boring serious face while looking at her aquarium.

Publisher - Heya im sorry this one was shorter but i did try to make it as long like last chapter so...IM SORRY FOR THAT this is my first story so I'm sorryyyy. Some chapters may end Longer or Shorter I guess. So let that be a REMINDER!!!