Confession!

(There will be a game for the confession and I will be using that so cred to that person first off! I do not want to steal that idea! This one is probably gonna be long or probably gonna be the same idrk....so have fun 💋)

After the vacation. The summer vacation ended quickly. So it was already doing back to school.

     "I'm so bored...I want to play a game guys..." Runa said exaggerating while she was playing with her switch and a lolipop she always has in her mouth. Sweet tooth she has as always.

     "But you have your switch...isn't that good enough?" - Yuriko.

     "Blah blah blah...what Yurkio said....you hsve your switch...it should be good enough." Midari said while she was picking her ear and had her arm around the chair being all bored and all.

     "Why don't we play your game then...." - Yumemi

     "I don't want to play any of your games Runa....I would rather be doing my file work then play some childish games..." kaede said as he adjusted his glasses with his two fingers. His index finger and middle finger. Like a nerd would. (I am generally sorry for those people who like Kaede idk how to like....put in nice detail okay im sorry 😭 i dont mean to be ride with the word nerd istg and swear 😔🙏)

     "Let's play truth or dare guys! I want to play it! Sayaka are you in?! You to Yuriko and Midar! " Runa said happily.

     "Might as well join...pretty much free today..." - Sayaka.

     The people who were playing got into a circle.

     "Yuriko! Truth or dare!" - Runa

     "I suppose truth." - Yuriko

     "Hm...do you like anyone? Ehehe" - Runa.

     "Oh my....I...I guess I do..." Yuriko said as she used her sleeve to cover her mouth blushing heavily from that.

     "Oooo but alright! You don't need to tell us anyways if wanted Yurkio!" - Runa

     "Oh alright then....Sayaka...truth or dare?" - Yuriko.

     "I guess truth?" - Sayaka.

     "Who do you like...and you must tell us!" Yurkio then chuckled a bit as she waits for the answer.

     (Sayakas mind) - Oh what the heck...I didn't think Yuriko would do the same?!....might try to bail myself out of this!

     "U-uhm...c-can I not answer?" Sayaka said as her voice was a hit shaky. She was also a bit red.

     "No Sayaka you have to! You have to also answer truthfully!" - Runa.

    "O-oh...u-uhm alright then..." - Sayaka.

     They all wait for Sayaka's answer...

     "I-it's....P-President!" Sayaka said then Covered her mouth.

    "Yep I knew it...." Midari and Yuriko chuckled together.

      Everyone else was shocked but Vice president was by Sayaka side. Vice president took Sayaka arm and pulled her out of the room and into a different room. Everyone was confused but continued playing without Sayaka.
     Vice president.....then took off her mask.

     "P-....President?! H-how long have you been there!?" Sayaka asked blushing Hella hard while she asked.

     "Well...when me and rirka went out of the room then came back. You know we change roles Ririka? But how didn't you know this time?" - President

     "W-well...d-did you hear what I said?...." Sayaka asked as she had her head lower down blushing still.

     Kirari then held Sayaka's chin as she had a small smile on her face and her facial expression.

     "I heard everything...you were so cute saying it...very cute Sayaka and very brave..." - President

     Kirari then kissed Sayaka's head.

    "Kirari...do...do you love me? Would you make me yours?....I-I love you with all my heart kirari! Please...make me yours...." Sayaka said with her eyes....there is some sense of pleading for Kirari and on the verge of tears.

     Sayaka did then had a bit of tears coming out of her face. Slowly sliding to the side of her face. Her face was softening up while she had her little tears slide off her face.

     "Dear Sayaka...I also want you to know..I love you to. I had also had feelings for you. I love you with my heart also dear. I love you so much. Your more beautiful then a diamond itself....I cannot even compare you to any girl I have seen...you have got me attached to you..so dear Sayaka...I love you." President said with a smile.
     Kirari then held Sayaka's cheek as she wiped her tears with her thumb and kissed her gently.

     Sayaka was a but shocked but continued the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Kirari.

     "So....I'm finally yours now....am I correct?..." Sayaka asked.

     "You are dear...your mine as I am yours...I am your prince...you are my princess...." - Kirari

     Sayaka chucked and kissed Kirari once again.

Publisher -  Hello to the readers. I hoped you loved "Confession!" I thought it was going to be really long but I guess not in my view but. Thanks for reading this chapter :) there will be a extra bonus and the bonus has nsfw and the couple are actually a uncommon couple that people ship. It's SAD but I ship it. It will be Yuriko and Midari :) if you don't wanna read it then don't 👿 if do then go ahead :3 but...
   Love ya!