Bonus!

(This does have sex...if not wanted then please skip this chapter :)! )

(Probably will be short idk 🤷‍♀️)

On a normal day at Hyakkou Private Academy as usual it was a beautiful say. The cherry blossoms trees have bloomed and it's a warm sunny day.

     It was a meeting in the students council room. It was just a conversation generally.

     "So....how is everyone's day?" Kirari asked.

     "F-fine...." Yuriko said awkwardly but trying to hide it. But apparently she cannot.

     "Yuriko are you okay? Are you sick?" Kirari asked a bit concerned for Yuriko because of her voice.

     "I-im perfectly fine...please don't worry about me!..." Yuriko said a bit loudly.

     Everyone then looked a Yuriko oddly and a bit worried and concerned expect Midari....Midari had a smirk on her face...

     "Hey I'm gonna get Yuriko to the nurses office. Can I take her there?" Midari said with a smile.

     "Please do. She probably is sick or something so please. Go ahead...

     Midari then took Yuriko by the hand and walked with her.

     "M-Midari....please put it vibration lower...it's going to fast...." Yuriko said while walking and trembling a bit while she held Midari's hand.

     "Just wait until we get into the bathroom....." Midari said with a smile....a smirking smile....

     After getting into the bathroom they both went into a stall.
     Midari locked it as Yuriko fell onto her knees gripping Midari's skirt pleading. Pleading to put the vibration lower.

     "M-Midari please...I'll be a good girl..." Yuriko said as her face got red from the pleasure from below 🤭

     Midari then held Yuriko's chin.

     "Will you then...if I put it lower..." - Midari

     Midari then pulled out her phone and got the vibration app opened and put the vibration lower.
     Yuriko then smiled a bit but breathing heavy still.

     "I-I'll be good I promise mommy...." - Yuriko.

     "Good girl then..." Midari said with a smile.

     Midari then sat on the toilet seat and got Yuriko on her lap as she stripped down.

     "Midari....we shouldn't be gone for long...they might go looking for us.." - Yuriko.

     "So?....I want to play with you as long as I want to..." As Midari chuckled a bit.

(Sex part coming so....if skip wanted then skip!)

     Midari then sucked on one of Yurikos tittys.

     "A-Ahh~...Midari...!!!" Yuriko yelled in pleasure.

     Midari pulled back and looked at Yuriko.

     "Do I need to put the vibrator on a high speed dear?" - Midari.

     "N-no..." - Yuriko.

     Midari got back to sucking on Yurikos tittys. While Midari did she placed her slim hands onto Yurikos waist as Yuriko arched her back blushing heavily.
     A minute later Midari pulled back And sticked out her tongue showing white liquid...it was milk 😊...

     "Midari!...." Yuriko yelled as she got more red.

     Midari then swallowed the milky substance.

     "It taste sweet...but I want something else..." Midari said with a smirk as she stuck her hand under Yurikos legs as she pulled out the vibrator. Yuriko moaned as Midari pulled it out.

     "M-Midari~!!!" Yuriko yelled once again in pleasure.

     "Shush dear...someone may hear you moaning...but it sounded...Sweet....you'll do it more soon enough..." - Midari

     Midari then dropped the vibrator to the side and she stuck a finger inside of Yuriko's pussy.

     Yuriko arched her back and looked up covering her mouth trying to be a good girl. Her moans were growing louder and louder but they were muffled by her hands.

     "M-mmph~...M-mmph~! Hmmph..~!!!!" - Yuriko.

     "Good girl for covering your mouth...your being such a good girl dear..." As Midari told Yuriko smirking. Midari loved the feeling of fibgering Yuriko's pussy...

     Midari then stuck another finger inside going faster now this time.
     Yuriko then uncovered her mouth and wrapped her arms around Midari with small tears and her mouth breathing heavily. Her tongue out as a drop of saliva was about to drop.

     "S-Slow down....Y-You know I'm sensitive...." Yuriko said as her tears were sliding down slowly and more were coming out. (She's not crying...it's just from a lot of pleasure okay 😾)

     "Oh I will dear..." - Midari.

     Midari then went faster as Yuriko had to let out the moans but they were loud.

     "H-hey~!!! M-Midari s-slow- a-ahh~.. down~!!!! Y-your going so rough on me~!!!" Yukiro yelled and moaned loudly in the pleasure she is having from Midari.

A 2 hours and 40 minutes later. They had around....six or eight rounds as Yuriko was in Midari's arm trembling.

     "What the hell happen?" Kirari asked.

     "Oh nothing happened...." Midari said with a smile.

     "Well...what happened with Yuriko?..." Kirari asked with a sense of concern in kiraris voice.

     "Oh nothing happen...just a little accident. She just fell down and hurt her knee and her ankle..." Midari said while still smiling.

     "Oh alright then...." - kirari.

     A little sticky clear substance was dripping down Yuriko's leg...you readers know what it is 🤭....
     Midari then notice the substance as she wiped it off to not let anyone notice.

Publisher - I'm sorry I suck at dirty things BUT it was in my mind and wanted a little bonus okay 😭 but....hoped ya loved reading this chapter :'3....
     Love ya!