Beach day.

It was summer vacation so President Kirari called her dear Sayaka to come over with things and a suit case and all as Sayaka was confused but she said alright as Kirari also called her friends. (Mary, Yumeko, her twin sister Ririka. That's all.)

     They all came in kiraris house dressed up all pretty and all but she generally only looked at Sayaka. Her only spot that's soft that only makes kirari soft hearted only.

     "I got all tickets for us to go to the beach and have fun!" Kirari said excitingly.

     "Oh yay! This summer vacation is going to be fun!" Yumeko said happily.

     "I'm gonna pray that we don't have couple bedrooms...." Mary said mumbling but happy that she'd going somewhere for summer vacation for the week.

     "Oh how fun were all going somewhere for a trip all together" Ririka said while she still had her face mask with that robotic voice.

     "Now are you all packed. We have a plane to catch. Shall we all go now? Before our plane gets delayed?" - Kirari

     "We should all hurry like president said...." - Sayaka.

      They all nodded as they all left the house and got into kirari's car as Sayaka was the Passenger Princess Yumeko, Ririka and Mary were all in the back seat.
     While driving to the air port Kirari placed her and and slowly rubbing on Sayaka's thigh while drive as Sayaka was blushing.
     Yumeko and Ririka were holding both onto Mary's arm. (They both love her but kinda fight for her but still love her.)

     "Why do you have to be in the middle...." Mary said a bit annoyed.

     "Because your so cute I need to hold your arm so I don't get lost!" Yumeko said and a bit whiney.

     "Because I want to...." - Ririka

     After driving to the car the air port they all get their suit cases and get their passports out and ID's as they get checked out and all they wait for their plane to get called now.

     "Why don't we all have a seat while we wait for our plane shall we?" Kirari asked.

     They all said sure.

     They were in two different groups. Kirari and Sayaka together holding hands as Yumeko, Ririrka and Mary were all holding Mary's hand. So two different groups.

     As they were waiting they took their seats as Kirari had Sayaka on her lap. As for the other group Mary was in the middle sitting between Yumeko and Ririka. They both hand their hands placed on Mary's thighs.

     "....This annoyed the hell out of me...literally like I'm their pet or toy to tease around with...." After Mary says that she groans.

     After an hour their flight gets called.

Please get to the flight of Ac1. As I repeat. Please get to the flight to Ac1 your flight is here please get on before it delays.

     The two groups grab their bags as they get their passport checked and get into their seats. They are all together.
     Kirari and Sayaka together and Yumeko, Ririka and Mary together.

Time skipping where they got to their place and are at a AirBnb.

     "Oh dear. After a long flight we are here." - Kirari

     They all sighed and were relieved that the flight was done alright.
     They got into their rooms. Couple rooms as like I said. kirari and Sayaka together and the other three girls together.

     "Sayaka dear...let's sleep together. We got here late at night anyways shall we." - Kirari

     "Alright president..." - Sayaka

     The rooms also have their own bathrooms in their so. Kirari took a shower first but as she came out Sayaka saw and she was blushing.

     "P-President..." Sayaka said blushing.

     "What is it dear?...Oh my robe? I just got done finishing showering. Aren't you going to then sleep?" - Kirari.

     "O-oh right" - Sayaka
(Sayakas mind) - Oh dear....President in her bathing robe...s-shes so...fine...

     After Sayaka showers she gets her clothing on and all as she brushes her teeth and all and sleep kirari.

     "Your so cute after showing dear..." kirari said adoring Sayaka.

     "Your beautiful to president...." Sayaka said blushing at president.

     "You know Sayaka....you don't need to call me president...you can call me by my my name...only out side of school alright?" - Kirari

     "Alright kirari..." - Sayaka.

Kirari then kissed Sayaka's head and they both fell asleep together as kirsri had her hands around Sayaka. They both fell asleep beautifully together as the moon light shines through their window and shines on them.

(The other groups bedroom with be in pt 2 please waitthen.

Publisher - Hello. There will be a pt 2 for this continuing do not worry. Hope ya loved reading this.
     Love ya ♡