1 | prologue

𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 •  ༉ ‧₊˚.
I breathe a heavy sigh of relief as I reached the doors of the Hotel OJ, it was like relieving my memories as I held out my hand against the door, knocking the wooden door softly yet clearly heard. I waited outside as an identified muffled voice rang in the inside for a few minutes until an opening of the door from the other side creaked through.

Fan peeked through the door with confused expression until he saw my face, he bursted through and gave me the biggest hug of all.

" No way! Testy your back! " Fan exclaimed, tightly holding my frail transparent glass tube.

" Ah-Fan! I'm glad to see you too! Pleasedontsqueezemetoohard? " I reacted quickly, as I hugged back with a sweat.

" PAPER BOY WHERE ARE YO-? Oh there you are! You ditched me the last sec- Oh hey Test Tube! " Lightbulb called out, chasing Fan down. She is such a silly, just like the olden times.. hehe.

" How are you!-what happened!? How's Bot? Did you enjoy? Answer me, I want to KNOW! " Fan jumped up and down like a kid on a sugar rush... which was odd for him, I thought Lightbulb was the only hyperactive here.

" Okay, okay chill you silly goober, let me speak for one second. " I giggle slightly as fan releases from the hug. His eyes light up like stars as I explain my whole experience in the season. I mostly told him how Bot is and I hope they can find their true self. Bot my greatest creation and I love them so much! I wonder how are they holding up now.

" That's awesome! I'm so glad you had so much fun, I wish I wasn't voted out early... " He looms at his side but his eyes are fixed upon mine.

" Cheer up Fan! Atleast we get to stay here for some time " I softly smiled, gently patting him as his eyes lit up in joy, showing a big smile.

Most of the rejected contestants would notice Test Tube's return, and greeted her back. She felt happy, returning to her old " home ". But behind the swarm was Lightbulb secretly watching the 2, Fan for the last many months never was that active, he would just focus on his phone all day, so it was a shock that Fan would change his demeanor quickly when Test Tube arrived.. confusing isn't it?

" Alright Fan that's probably enough talking now-! " Lightbulb quickly tugs Fan away from me, but before she could drag him, she leaned towards n a whisper.

" I realized that Fan was real bubbly and chatty with you earlier, he never was that when you weren't here. "

" Oh golly! For real? I thought he was always like this.. that's weird. "

" I know right! It's like he's extremely excited when he sees you, all he does before is just go on his phone and distance himself from the rest of us, his life revolves around his social medias. "

" Interesting... wonder what he's been hiding? " I thought to myself, just as then, an idea went off in my head. " Oh! I really love observing things! Maybe I could study him for a while to see on what's the reason! " My eyes flicked with joy as I gaze upon Lightbulb who gave me a thumbs up.

" Omga! Thats a great idea, If you ever need help, you can always call me! " She smiled, pointing a finger gun at me with her other free hand with a wink. I chuckled, doing finger guns back at her as she pulled Fan away.

I took a deep breath as I headed up the stairs to my room, Oh how my missed this place.. Its my own world. I would lay on my bed as I at my side table as I plaster a smile. One of them were pictures of the group, consisting of Paintbrush, Lightbulb and Fan that were framed with a black metallic color. Another was both me and Fan with a picture of Shimmer... I now wonder how is that little guy doing up in the ufo.

I felt determined to continue the observation, an observation to determine the cause behind Fan's behavior! I got my notepad and my trusty pen. Operation study plan! That's what it is! I dashed outside, starting my investigation.