5 | devise

𝘧𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 • ༉ ‧₊˚.
" OMGA! Do you like Test Tube!? " Lightbulb giggled, kicking her legs in the air with a giddy smile. Somehow my legs carried me over to both Paintbrush and Lightbulb, they were hanging out in the Art room where Paintbrush held their art classes. Don't ever ask them how it ends up.

" You didn't know? It was soo obvious! " Paintbrush objected, crossing their arms as they sat on a stool provided for their art classes here in the hotel.

" Oh hush Paintbrush, I already talked to Candle about the confession but I still need help to make this perfect! What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she doesn't want to be friends because of this? What I-"

" Okay, first of all, chill overthinker. It hadn't come to pass, yet, you're over here worrying and about. Listen here, we are going to help you through this, just tell us when you plan to confess. " Paintbrush clarified, cutting me off completely as they shook me by my shoulders. Lightbulb agreed with a nod, showing off her signature smile.

" Awh thank you two! if this works out, we're celebrating! " I grinned as Lightbulb eagerly clapped with glee.

They then pulled out a spare chair and I sat down on it.
" Alright sit down and let's discuss this whole thing. Have you made a plan? " Paintbrush asked as I fell quiet, disregarding the query. " Okay, never mind. We need a distraction for us to have more time on our hands. " They stated.

" Ooh, ooh! Me! Can I?! Can I?! " Lightbulb waved her hands up and down like a kid who had a sugar rush.

" Okay, lightbulb you goofball! " They smirked, lightly nudging her shoulder causing her to unbalance on her seat, falling onto the ground, now cracking up a laugh afterward.

" Lightbulb are you alright there? " I wheezed as she stood up from the floor. Wiping a tear from her eye as she snorted.

" Yeah, yeah I am! " She let out a giggle, sitting on the boarded floor underneath us.

Paintbrush would continue devising the plan, we would jump in with ideas on our minds on how we would execute it. I've got to admit, it felt exciting figuring out ways and thoughts about the whole thing but also nervous since I never got to confess to someone than my best friend. I just hope this goes according to plan or I'm gonna bawl my eyes out late at night.

We all agreed to the final decision we've came up with. On Friday morning ( it's currently Tuesday morning, three more days!? ) is when my confession would be planned on. Lightbulb would distract Test Tube for the 3 whole days, making Paintbrush making simple paintings of most of our pictures over the years in II-III, saved in my camera roll. ( it holds the dearest memories. I usually save them in my memory album with pictures of mainly me and Test Tube. ) And I'm supposed to come up with a present for her, which wouldn't be too hard. If the confession goes well, we would be heading to firstly, an aquarium ( Lightbulb suggested that which I have no idea why but we kind of agreed with that. ) And lastly, a science museum where Test Tube would love to study and learn things.

" One more thing that I want to mention, please don't mention this... thing to anyone and I mean, ANYONE. I just want to keep it a secret until I'm comfortable to share. " I gave a heads-up in the conversation with a wonky smile.

" Alright, Fanny! You don't need to repeat it! " Lightbulb replied in a silly way, booping my ' nose ' before leaving the art room, and slamming the door shut.

"And there she goes... " Paintbrush chuckled, as I sat on the stool with bitterness.

" How many times do I remind her to NOT call me that?! " I facepalmed with a groan. " Also you might want to start on the paintings, Painty. " I teased as Paintbrush playfully slapped me on the arm, An unamused expression was plastered on their face. " Woah okay chill anger issues I was joking around. " I cracked a laugh, as Paintbrush continued to side-eye.

" This is why I still hate you. " Paintbrush spoke up, picking up some paints and a couple of brushes and settling them down near the large easel in the room.

author's note • ༉ ‧₊˚.
🔬 : we have recently reached 1k reads in this book! I greatly appreciate all of you readers, this wouldn't be possible without you, yes you!

🔗 : this chapter was somewhat rushed, it maybe can exist as a filler for the next chapter. this book will be kept short since I don't have any ideas to keep it longer.

sincerely, me.