2 | observe

𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 •  ༉ ‧₊˚.
I headed out of my room as I trotted down the stairs. On the way, my pen slid off my hand and fell to the hard boarded floor, I gently picked it up before someone coincidentally headbutted into me.

*clink* I rubbed my transparent glass tube before looking up with a hurt expression, a tiny portion of my lime-green liquid spilt out across the floor. Trophy stood there, menacingly with his hand-held camera as he scoffed.

" Tsk. Watch where you're going. " He blurted, before taking a sharp turn, distancing himself away from me... Trophy sure never changes does he? What was he going to do with that camera though?

I dusted myself off the ground, barely scraping my knee. Luckily a tiny scratch was plastered on my vial as I looked into a nearby mirror, sighing heavily... No one would seem to notice this microscopic mistake.. right?

I went on, trying to look for that red chinese fan before Lightbulb came up, striking up a conversation with me.

" Heya Tube! How's it going with your wesearch or whatever is that? " She lightened up, spotting me as her smile lingered.

" It is called, research Lightbulb" I groaned, following a chuckle.

" Yeah, yeah... have you seen Baxter? I have been looking for him for a while.. " She asked, holding her hand to her forehead as she looked straight ahead, trying to spot a clue on where could that mischevious pet be.

" Baxterous you ask? Well... According to my calculations, a series of vibrations and weights could be heard from that living room, so It is a matter of time that- " I predicted before a loud shriek from the living room, It sounded like Salt and Pepper voices draining into insanity.

" LIGHTBULB, COME GET YOUR PET! " A booming distinct voice demanded across the room as we both perked up. It sounded alot like OJ's. He never catches a break, I pity him.

The sounds of clicking were heading towards us, a familiar shadow moved across the room until it revealed itself. It was Baxter, soaking wet in the Dr. Fizz liquid, I'm assuming it wanted a taste or the soda was dumped on him. It's eyes blinked at us both before moving towards Lightbulb.

" OMGA! Baxter there you are! " Lightbulb said as she picked up the crab as she wiped him carefully, now carressing him with love. She had a glint in her eye as she looked back at me. " Thanks for.. that. Catch you later! " She grinned before heading to the opposite direction.

I waved back before heading out to the kitchen to see Fan cooking a dish on the stove. He seemed to have noticed me as his sparkling eyes darted towards me as we made eye contact.

" Oh hey Test Tube! I was hoping you would show up! " He approached me and started to pull me into his cooking antics.

" Mhm... what's this dish? " I said as I leaned on the nearby counter as what it looked like noodles sizzling in the hot water. Not to lie it actually smells good.

" It's my favorite, Ramen! or what they call in Japan =ラーメン ! " He chatted as he neatly placed the broth and other ingredients in different bowls. " But there is a Chinese version of it, and I may be an expert on it! " I chuckled as he impressed. Of course he really knows about chinese foods and goods, he is a Chinese Fan and works in a Chinese restaurant... Don't ask why I know. When he looked away for a minute to check back on his ramen, I jotted down a simple note about him.

Day 1

Subject exhibits boastfulness and eyecontact when around.

Fan mixes all the vegetables together with the broth, following the noodles. He then garnishes the dish and adds cinnamon... Uh oh, did he realize he added that? He isn't a fan of spicy meals, pun not intended.

" Golly Fan, it smells good, you're a great cook! " I reacted as I pat him, he immediently melted under my hand. He is such a goober, I love it.

" Heh.. thanks Testy.. " He had a faint blush on his cheeks, he then carried his ramen over to the dining room as I followed him.

" Fan, are you sure you're going to be okay eating that? " I sat down a chair with a hint of cornern, he hasn't spotted his error, yet.

" It's alright Testy! I promise I can eat it! " He sits down as he grabs his chopsticks and slurps down the noodles. We had eye contact for a few seconds before it hits him. The next thing you knew, his face was burning hot and he sweated intensely.

" So.. you didn't realize you put cinnamon rather than your other ingredient " I laughed, he had a moment of confusion before it hitted him, he complained about it as I chuckled, standing up to give him a glass of water for him to drink.

" Drink up cinnamon hater. " I held him a glass as he quickly took it with no hesitation, after a few seconds he calmed down, I smiled as I got lost in my thoughts.

Fan's a great friend, no, Best Friend. Yet he's giving me mixed reactions, what was about his blushes earlier? He never acted like that before. Also his boastfulness was really funny trying to impress me, I have mostly been impressed by his information of all of us contestants and even the hosts which makes us a great team to build and design Bot. He, now always keeps eye contact with me, it's like he never wants me to lose from his sight. His simple reactions are kind of wholesome and expressive, he shows open movements and hand signals to show he is comfortable with me, it's a great thing to know that he-

" Testy? Hello~? Test Tube? " His voice visioned back in my mind as I snapped out of my thoughts.