4 | therapist

𝘧𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 • ༉ ‧₊˚.
After a few hours of night's sleep, my eyes awoken, envisioning the white plain ceiling above. A strayed sun ray spreads across the bedsheets and pillows, making it a pleasant scene. I gradually sat up, rubbing my weary sight. I glimpsed over to Paintbrush's bed, spotting them fast asleep with the blankets wrapped around them. They're probably tired due to the unanticipated event last night. I reached for my phone across the nightstand, gripping it to check the notifications. 100+ notifications. That's a lot of support from fans, I thought with a smile.

I hopped off the bed, fixing the bedsheets and pillows. Didn't want to earn another cleanliness lecture from Soap likewise. I then grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to the main floor for breakfast.
timeskip • 🎧 ༉ ‧₊˚.
It has been an hour ever since breakfast ended, I started talking to the others, Lightbulb wouldn't shut up about Paintbrush ever since they got here. It's kind of cute, they would be a fantastic couple for sure... I'll not get too far ahead of myself, I have a crush on my best friend and she has no idea about it. I'll probably confer with Paintbrush for anyone that I can consult.

" Hey, Paintbrush, any recommendations for any therapists to rant my feelings too? " I fidgeted with my fingers as I approached them.

" I recommend the new contestant, Candle. She's fairly nice and quiet and would always listen and give advice. I heard she arrived here just earlier yesterday night, it wouldn't be a hassle. " Paintbrush gave a suggestion, now that I think of it, she is always serene and soft, it wouldn't be a mistake to vent my totally-not-intruding feelings for Testy.

" Oh, alright Painty! " I gave a big smile, saluting them with thanks. Paintbrush waved back, even if the both of us don't get along most of the time, we're still pals.

As I walked up the stairs, my thoughts were invaded by her. My heart pounds with joy every time I get to talk or see her. She makes me happy all the time she's a little genius and has a big brain in Science. She would sometimes spit out random Science facts in any circumstances, which may be funny or annoying at times but I get a good laugh out of it. She makes my hands sweat and shake with satisfaction and bliss! My face and body warm up, making me sweat every time she looks at me, I freeze at some point when she walks toward me with a smile. Everything about her is so perfect! I just can't stop this feeling... I think.. I-

* slam * I abruptly halt as I check my surroundings. I was already walking through the 3rd-floor room hallway since I'm pretty sure Candle's room was up this floor. I think someone might have slammed the door by accident, I disregarded my confused thoughts and continued my way over to Candle's shared room.
𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 • ༉ ‧₊˚.
I breathe heavily as I slammed the door with my free hand, panting in an empty room, scattered items were present on the left side of the room and there sat a Yin-Yang plush on its bed while a clean and furnished bed at the right side. This is no doubt, Yin-Yang, and the Cherries' room.

He almost saw me. The fan almost saw me. I glanced at my shaky hands that held my pen and notepad, which had a bit of sweat on them. I'm never like this! What is going on with me? Social Anxiety? no, I get along with the others just fine. But this feels... Different. Oh, jeebweezers... I cursed under my breath as I drop to the floor.

I turned to peek out the door to scan if the coast is clear, fortunately, it was. I scurried out of the room and closed the door. I'll keep observing him no matter what... Even if it feels like I'm stalking him. I check my notes in my notepad, It was nearly filled out. It's only for a little while before I make up my mind about what he's hiding. I ran after Fan, retracing his footsteps.
𝘧𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 • ༉ ‧₊˚.
I skimmed through the resident plates near each room. Soap and Bomb... Knife and Paper.. Silver Spoon and Ca-Candle! I approached their room and delivered a knock on the door. I waited as it passed a few minutes before the door creaked, the fragrance of what seemed to be lavender filled the air as the open door held freely.

" Pleasure to see you Fan, come inside. " Candle held a soft smile, gesturing me to enter. I take in my surroundings, the room was mostly filled with a nice scent of perfume, and some plants covered the area well. Their nightstand held lighted candles glistening as their flame maintained their position.

" So, what is it that you need of... assistance? " She sat on her respective bed in a relaxed manner as she spoke slowly but clearly.

And then I'd just dump all my feelings right in front of her. Honestly, she was a good listener, not like some people who would interrupt the best way they can. I let out my sentiments about Test Tube and how they affect me a lot. After a long piece of my talk, she started to speak.

" So... You mentioned about something that you experience your hand sweating and your heart starting to race, and your face heating up intensively. Correct? "

" Yes. "

" A matter of fact. It is normal to feel these things, you feel some sort of attachment and attraction to her. Your body releases dopamine, oxytocin, and norepinephrine which cause a surge of euphoria, causing the physical reactions you've experienced. Being in love is mixed with excited ness, awkwardness, euphoria, and happiness. It is typically common for others to feel mixed emotions around the people they adore. Being in love can fade over time, so I suggest confessing sooner to her than losing your chance to open up to your feelings. "

" But, I don't even know how to confess! Especially in front of her. " I blush in embarrassment. How do I get to confess to a long-time best friend that will soon change?

" Well, you can confess your love in many ways like dedicating some memories or writing them an indirect letter. For places to confess, I suggest somewhere romantic or beautiful that she may appreciate. Guiding her to a place where she enjoys would help you get closer to her... "

" Okay, Thank you so much Candle! " I said with a smile, shaking her hand.

" Your welcome dear. " She chuckled, showing a soft smile.

I waved a last goodbye at Candle before standing up and heading towards the door. I gripped its doorknob to unlock it, now closing the door shut as I headed across the hallways. Honestly, after that talk, I feel a lot bubbly and relaxed. Hopefully, I still have time before thinking of ways how to confess to Test Tube.
𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 • ༉ ‧₊˚.
Earlier, I saw Fan walking out of Candle's room, which is very unlikely for him to visit. Should I maybe confront Candle about this?